HUD 2011 [TGA and FONT VERSIONS] [32BOBO32] [RELEASED]

Posted by 32BOBO32 
I finally had a go for it...

It´s a classic, very good as always, thanks a lot Samuele!

I´m using F7 app, it seems more realistic to me.

Hi Samu ,

please could you explain me which is exactly the function of the F7 button in your HUD ?
If I understood well , using F7 I don't have to install the 2,3,4 and 5 hud_2011.ini but in this case how the MOD would work ?

Thanks in advance

Ricardo
Re: HUD 2011 [32BOBO32] [RELEASED]
Date: June 21, 2011 10:54AM
Posted by: akereb
hello ,thanks for your work ,one question do i have to press f7 in the game to see drs in green colour because when i play it seems to me that DRS doesn't work , but in free practice if i press f7 DRS is lighted???
Another thing is it possible to assign another key to enable drs in race
Hi guys, a quick answer to your questions.
In gp4 it is impossible to have kers and drs. For kers we use a simulation of it based on lap time, so no action is required from the driver.
For DRS we can play with it using the F7 help. F7 is the comand for traction control. We use it because it is the only help which seems reproduce the DRS effects (acceleration is faster if compared with traction control ones). Futhermore without traction control (DRS enabled) it is possible to have some problem in acceleration simulating the low aero charge tipical of DRS.

@akereb
In free practice or qualify you have to push F7 to see the DRS green (and yellow). In race session you have to be in last part of track and with a frond gap lower than 1 second. In that conditions DRS will became green and you will able to activate with F7 (green and yellow).

Yes it is possible to change the F7 with another help button, but you need to work in the ini file configuration ;)

Samuele
32BOBO32
hi sam thanks for answer ,does it work with a mod
i tried several times , kers is ok but in race drs rectangle never light up and all the conditions are OK, the car in front of me is under 0.5 sec i press f7 key in every parts of the circuit but nothing .Any idea please
(In Race) Works only in main straight of the track

Samuele
32BOBO32
akereb
i tried several times , kers is ok but in race drs rectangle never light up and all the conditions are OK, the car in front of me is under 0.5 sec i press f7 key in every parts of the circuit but nothing .Any idea please

Check the 2011 Speedo thread........ Page 4,5,6... You will get to know how to use DRS as the way you want to...

2011 Speedo

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2011 05:03PM by hasbriale.
Hey 32BOBO32 - can I please include your 2011 HUD in the GP4 Central 2011 Empty Mod?

p.s. your inbox is full :)

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
can someone tell me how to install this drs tool in gp4?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy