2011 Lotus T128 By Michael Sandee & Isaint important update

Posted by Isaint 
Awesome Lez! :-)(Y)

Just that the big GE logo on the left rear fin is missing!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Excalibur Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Awesome Lez! :-)(Y)
>
> Just that the big GE logo on the left rear fin is
> missing!

What logo? ........

Lol

Yeah Arnaud u are right it was there but seems they are too low so you cant see at angles any way screenie fixed.(Y)

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Hahahaha!!! Sorry about the GE logo, Lez! You were right! What's wrong with it? It is visible!!.... now... ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Isaint:

And if we see another side?

To look at everything is the best way of looking...

Cordial greeting.

BobT
Coming soon... Silverstone version.

Canada version:

A new pack will be released tomorrow with lods updated and Monaco, Canada and Silverstone liveries.

Very Beautiful work my friend ... thank you.:-)

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Thank you Lez! ;-)

Well, why waiting for tomorrow, after all?

Here is the T128 Final version with lods updated:
- 10 lods
- New Monaco livery
- Canada livery
- Silverstone livery

I must associate and thank Josekast for the Silverstone livery because he made some logos for this version.So, thank you, Josekast :-)

Link: [www.mediafire.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/13/2011 02:58AM by Excalibur.
Thanks guys, the Lotus looks great - maybe you could turn your skills to making a better Force India car - might be the only team lacking a really good version this year and you certainly produce great work
neilcaine Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks guys, the Lotus looks great - maybe you
> could turn your skills to making a better Force
> India car - might be the only team lacking a
> really good version this year and you certainly
> produce great work

I am sure that I can speak for everybody that worked on this car, a big thank you very much.

As for the Force India it has to wait a little, right now I am working on a different car but it might be in my future projects you never know.

Sincerely
Michael
thanks guys! Awesome!

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Thanks for the update, excellent work!

X (@ed24f1)
very nice!
Thanks for updates! You guys are great!

P.S: I think saw in somewhere a Force India picture by mpad. I think he will release this car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Well, from what I read, Prology is a partner for the Moscow City Racing event but I don't know if it will be a sponsor for the championship. We'll see next wednesday or thursday :)

They changed the logo of Dell, APC and Intel.

Yes, I saw it! I'll make the updates this week-end. Thanks :)

(Also for the RBR)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2011 08:49PM by Excalibur.
Update: Hungaroring livery

New download link: [www.mediafire.com]

Than you Arnaud Fantastic!!!:-)

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy