Posted by Isaint 
neilcaine écrivait:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Car looks great but I think the Renault logo's on
> the inside of the rear wing endplates aren't
> correct - and has anyone worked out the break
> light seetings for gp4tweaker?

Rearlight: = 0.0000, -0.1665, -2.3235

The Renault logos inside the rear fins are correct but the renault logos at the back of the lower rear wing shouldn't be here for the Monaco version (from Canada livery only). Probably that the textures have been mixed up with our messages. Nothing important, though.

@ Lez: Thank you very much for your kind words. It has been a real pleasure to work with you on our projects since 2 years. I wish you the best with Michael on your future projects and I am sure the quality will raise more and more again! Sorry to end our collaboration but I will keep an eye on your future releases and pay attention that you don't post real pictures into the screenshot thread again! ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Just my eyes fooling me, sorry, logos are fine - thanks for the rear light settings also

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2011 09:33PM by neilcaine.
Okay rear logo fix download first post.

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Thanks Lez and Excalibur for this outstanding work and everybody else who contributed to this project.

And I will update the shape as necessary since I have control back of my laptop.
:-o very nice (Y) thank you guys
Fantastic car guys, thank you so much!:)
Awesome car. Well done guys ;)

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Thanks a lot guys wonderful car,it's just real ;-)

Greetings
Alessio
an outstanding work guys - congrats and many thanks for this!!! :)

btw: Lez mate, there's a lil problem after the lod-update. Car 2 isn't loading the tex.files correctly.

it loads jarno(z).tex instead of jarno.tex :)

not rly a problem i think, for me it's ok, as any of us only has to rename the the tex into jarnoz ;)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

fast_alonso Wrote:
> an outstanding work guys - congrats and many
> thanks for this!!! :)
>
> btw: Lez mate, there's a lil problem after the
> lod-update. Car 2 isn't loading the tex.files
> correctly.
>
> it loads jarno(z).tex instead of jarno.tex :)
>
> not rly a problem i think, for me it's ok, as any
> of us only has to rename the the tex into jarnoz
> ;)

The same happened with me
Thanks for the car
Ricardo

[imageshack.us]

[imageshack.us]

[imageshack.us]
yup like Rob said, there was that small problem on .tex but easy to fix with gp4builder :)

I have done new alpha Channels for the Lotus as I think they were not as good as they could be so here is preview of that:
You will release the new alphas vesuvius?

And Isaint, could you release a template for future tex upgrades by GP4 fans? :-)

Thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
There are no problem with the tex name and assigned texture name for the second car on the first link that Isaint posted. But he didn't know that I have renamed the texture t128_jarnoz into t128_jarno.
If you have downloaded the third link (new lod_0 for the 2 cars), maybe the name assigned on the shape is t128_jarnoz. Just rename the texture "t128_jarno" on the second car with GP4Builder or Zmodeler and save the file.
Sorry, this is my fault. I didn't advise Isaint about this little change about the texture's name.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Very fantastic job, this Team Lotus is very impressive (Y)(Y)(Y)

But I have a problem with the textures of Kovalainen car's

[imageshack.us]

Thanks for your help.
biz_301 Wrote:
> Very fantastic job, this Team Lotus is very
> impressive (Y)(Y)(Y)
>
> But I have a problem with the textures of
> Kovalainen car's
>
> [imageshack.us]
> g/
>
>
> Thanks for your help.

your heikki use 2nd lotus car? if so then I think your problem is excatly the one posted above by excalibur :)
@Biz_301, use the first version released by Isaint (1st link, P1) while, I am making the lower lods and fixing the problem on the last version (lod update). Thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2011 06:54PM by Excalibur.
Thanks Excalibur, the problem is when I install the "Rear wing renault logo text update"
Now it's OK, thanks very much.
So is the car usable now? Is there a link to download the fixed version? Thanks.
It's all in the first post!
Are you going to update the Silverstone livery (Caterham and GE)?

You can find a bigger photo at f1fanatic

My personal GP4 files at : www.4shared.com ______ My Blog at : Gitanes GP4 work

* Performance Files * LoadingScreens GoogleMaps * GP4 Tracks and Cars Databases
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy