W.I.P. MP4-26 by Michael Sandee and haunetal1990

Posted by Dutch_Can 
hello!
... I am currently pissed, there are people who convert this car without permission to rFactor! I hate it.On Youtube ... on f1 classics ...

Why dont you ask simply for permission?
But instead it just makes it publicly or only then asks whether you are allowed to do that.

soon there will be an update, but it is questionable whether it is published!

:)
@haunetal1990

I think you can lock your GP4 files if you want to... Ask MitsuroSano who definitely knows how to lock them...

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

ColdBlood schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @haunetal1990
>
> I think you can lock your GP4 files if you want
> to... Ask MitsuroSano who definitely knows how to
> lock them...

but i can unlock the car and i think.. a many people can this

Re: W.I.P. MP4-26 by Michael Sandee and haunetal1990
Date: May 10, 2011 11:34PM
Posted by: justj
Hi yes you can lock the files in 3dsimed. I have also seen it and 1 person will remove it. I treathen him with actions i would take.
Every single link you see send me a PM i will do my best to keep people away from this. P.s is this what i mean with the Force india. If it can be locked do it is all fine by me. But unless it cannot it is no good to release it YET
@haunetal1990

No. IIRC you can't conventionally unlock what MitsuroSano locked, so it will buy some time for you if you like to have your work in rFactor form.

(Even if you unlock the files with an old version of GP4 editor, you can't import them into zmodeler 1.7)

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Hello haunetal,
Dont worry, be happy, your car is interesting for many people, thats the biggest thanks that you can get.

I know, about permission everyone have another opinion.

My opinion:
I make a track, i release the track, people thay thanks. Thats the only one for me, the word thanks.
If my track or something else convert to another game, so other people like my work and want to use it in another game.
Kimi-The-Champ schrieb:
> Hello haunetal,
> Dont worry, be happy, your car is interesting for
> many people, thats the biggest thanks that you can
> get.

This is NOT haunetal's car it's made by dutch_can!

haunetal only did the skin!
thats right, but is hauntal is "pissed"
Flo_911 schrieb:

> This is NOT haunetal's car it's made by
> dutch_can!
>
> haunetal only did the skin!

;) no flo...

i have mapping the car, make the template, make the skin .. and stiffmaster99 reworked the bugs on the mclaren + update on the skin
The same was done with the Ferrari.. any people released stiffmaster99 car for rfactor but no permissions..
I find it good that there is a lot of people to come, but I would for sure that someone asks for permission.

Well what can I say.......I am here at work reading this (and I won't be back till next Thursday the 18th).

First of all as soon as you release something for the public to download you instantly know that others will convert regarding permission or not it is the same with movies games etc etc.
People will do this yes it is nice when the say this car is of such and such but I am not going to lose sleep over it, I have got other things to worry about.

Second and this is for Haunetal1990 yes you made the skin the template and mapped the car and stiffmaster worked out the bugs "which I didn't know so I appreciate it) but this is a team effort cause I knew I couldn't do this alone but the base of the car is still mine I will never never give it to someone unless they ask and I will convert it myself in any 3D mesh they want it to be this is what Flo asked me by the way so he could get the car ready for Rfactor and they will do map the car themselves.

Buddy do what you do best and keep making skins everybody here appreciate your work and if I get time for sure I will start making cars again and hopefully stiffmaster will enlighten me about the bugs.

Greetings

Michael
Yeah It sucks when people do that, but what you gonna do about it.
I like Michaels attitude, It should be fine as long as they give you some credit.

I hope haunetal didn't sort of negate Michaels work on purpose in his post.
Mapping is boring and some times slow process but can't be compared or evenly valued as modeling.
This doesn't make sense does it? -"Hey Fongu I know you made this car but now I mapped it so its mine!"
I'm thinking of making some mapping and exporting tutorials for Maya users.
Mainly because of Michael being down this road few times already. And to put stop on some "shady business"(I) here around.
please.. haunetal1990, cause Haunetal is the town where i live.

If I understand your post as
I have a reason why I get angry. Finally, my work was published just for rFactor.
And in rFactor ingame the Mclaren Mercedes looks not good.

Date: May 13, 2011 02:10PM
Posted by: TomMK
I don't think haunetel1990 was claiming the car as his; this is clearly a team effort (you can see from reading the thread). The important thing is that we have an awesome McLaren MP4-26 for GP4!! ;)

I am looking forward to more releases from Dutch_Can, haunetel1990 and Stiffmaster99.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Hello...

Release Mclaren Mp4-26 1.1

Bugfix:
- mirror
- Driverbody
- logo on the Mirror

downloadlink

Tweaker datas:
frontleft: -0.6800 -0.23000 1.14000
front right: 0.6800 -0.23000 1.14000
rear left: -0.6300 -0.23000 -1.97000
rear right: 0.6300 -0.23000 -1.97000

have fun

thank you mate! Good job! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Nice again. Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: August 02, 2011 10:11PM
Posted by: Alessio88
Hello guys,does anyone got tweaker positions,for steering wheel,onboard camera and helmet please?thanks

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy