Steering Wheel Problem

Posted by Anonymous User 
Steering Wheel Problem
Date: August 01, 2011 06:43PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I tried to create my own external steering wheel.
I took a picture from google and scaled the image till it had the optimal size, then i replaced the front view of the steering wheel with GIMP by editing a stwheel.tex.
I replaced the front view very exactly, but after starting GP4 there was a little mistake: the center of the steering wheel is correct but around the center everything is black and also the site of the arms are black. :S

Does anybody know a solution or did anybody have the same problem? Is there something special I have to observe ?

Greetings Mexinho
Re: Steering Wheel Problem
Date: August 01, 2011 07:20PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
How does the alpha channel looks like?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: August 01, 2011 09:16PM
I don't really know what you mean with this because I'm no expert.
But I looked for the alpha channel in GIMP and there you can see what is selceted in the alpha channel and - sorry if it's the wrong answer to your question - everything without the 4 elements which are used in the race are belongs to the alpha channel.
Date: August 03, 2011 12:31PM
Is there someone who can tell me how to create an external steering wheel or someone who can explain to me what I did wrong ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy