Nick´s 2011 Workthread for GP4(2011 Michael Schumacher Spa Helmet Released In First Post!!!)

Posted by NickJW 
Hey Nick, when will come the McLaren and the Lotus...i can´t wait longer....hothot please hurry up....hothot
Hey mate - just be a bit polite. The McLaren particularly is not an easy car. It is a tremendous effort to have what has been done already prior to the season.
I know, but the other cars were still too fast, I think those are the best cars at the moment, the LRC2011-Mod is not so good I think...nick sorry but you are the best...
Hello Gp4 community,

I just got a pm from Tiko with The mclaren.

It´s bassically done, but there needs to be L sidepods to be made. and i moved the wings on the front wing and that needs to be made.
We also agreed that the shape needs a remap.
If anyone is Interested in this work(Mapping or Shaping) send me a PM!

Nick

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
hello. thank you for your work.
i have a little problem with the HRT. with lod 0 there is no problem but with the other lods there are some problems with the textures. how can i fix it?
With some of the cars there seem to be problems with the lower lods, - you could just keep copying the lod 0 files and rename them 1-4 or you will need to use gp4 builder and assign the tex files to each lod individually.

I also noticed a problem with the Renault and Sauber where if you are viewing a race and these cars are not selected, the cars still have the sharkfin when you see them, - this must also be a lower lod problem because when I used the lod 0 files and re-named them to use as lods 1-4, the cars look ok with no sharkfin. It just means your cars.wad will be larger
The best thing to do is to "force best carshapes" in Team Editor - automatically selects lod 0. Not so good though if you have a less powerful PC.
i suggest you use the solution from davidm until i release a update.

Doesn´t anyone wants to help with the shape updating and mapping????:(

Please send me a pm!

Nick

PC:

Laptop:

Hey,

first of all your work is awesome. I tried to insert all your cars and they look superb. But I am a Newbie in updating my GP4. After inserting all cars, the car of Buemi is three times in the game. Now Vitaly Petrov and Timo Glock also drive in Buemis car. Heidfeld and D'Ambrosio have their right car. What did i do wrong inserting the cars?
hi

i have a problem with the mirrors on the sauber. in tv cam view they are transparent from behind. is this a common problem or is it just me. if yes, can i fix it and how? thanx for help.
NickJW Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi guys!
>
> there are 2 things released today:
> 1. Ferrari F150 by Salomon and me(i did textures)
> 2. Force India VJM04 on the VJM03 shape by
> codemaster with some changes:
> [img257.imageshack.us]
> g
>
> Links can be found in the first post!!
>
> Nick

Hey Nick, it's been a while.

Will you be making any updates on the VJM04?

You're the only one that has one availble, that's why I'm asking.

Great work! Thanks.
dunno mate, i have to chat with tiko then;)

PC:

Laptop:

please nickjw,could you post the t-cam settings for use with TE?

Kimi forever!
when i have time i upload my settings for you so you can load it with teameditor;)

PC:

Laptop:

thanks in advance,I love all your cars,especially ferrari f150(I am a ferrari fanatic)

Kimi forever!
Daniel Ricciardo helmet released in first post!!!

Enjoy!!!

PC:

Laptop:

Hi,

Assembled all cars for the 2011 MOD...

Test run successful !! Thanks Nick....

Why did I choose your cars.........???

Simple ... Tyre positions fit all cars !!

Thanks (B)(B)(B)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2011 12:44AM by hasbriale.
lewis engeland helmet W.I.P.:

PC:

Laptop:

a big progress made today on the helmet:

only the waving lines left to do as you can see in the picture.

First time i do these lines, so im very impressed that it looks so good!

PC:

Laptop:

Hi guys,

Finally the Silverstone helmet from Lewis is done:

Download links in first post!!!

PC:

Laptop:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy