Nick´s 2011 Workthread for GP4(2011 Michael Schumacher Spa Helmet Released In First Post!!!)

Posted by NickJW 
Thanks guys!
@Schueyfan: yeah i had to add driver bodies, and i will fix the alpha layer!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
New links for the cockpits availble in the first post!!

new alpha layer and realistic driver body suits added!

Enjoy

Nick

PC:

Laptop:

I did some changes at the R30 shape and did improvements on the textures (especially changing the alpha layers)...etc
Anyone wants this car?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
yes I'd like the updated Renault, I'm sure any update will be welcome to any of the cars
I asked cause nick told me that he he did not released it...
On a completely different note - has anyone successfully compiled a wad yet? I have tried and it CTD once you open a race and try to save part way in. It then gets worse and corrupts the whole game after a few attempts without loading the race at all. I've noticed 4 or 5 of the cars lod 0 are of a different size between car 1 and 2. Would this have something to do with it? Thanks in advance.
i'm interested in the updated lotus renault
I'm interested in the Lotus R31 Renault too.
Hi,

I installed cockpits and the team cars (not the helmets) on my MOD, and I getting the following error:

[img534.imageshack.us]
[img251.imageshack.us]

The mirror on the Cockpit are white and on the T-Cam, there's something strange inside the cockpit.

I'm using GP4Master for uploading the .tex files. Is there any tutorial for updatin'em ? I think I doing something wrong.
Also: there's "hi_carbon.tex" files on all the team files, how do I use them all?

Thank You.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2011 10:36PM by hyoga2.
Are you using the right cockpit?

I think it's the renaultf1fan 2008 cockpit...
I'm using the one from 1st post: "2011 Cockpit by Nick"

Look if I'm doing something wrong:

I extract cars.wad with GP4 Master to an empty folder.
Then I rename the .tex files from all cars and replace them on the folder "/cars/"
Then I copy the Hi Res, Shape and the Shape Textures files and replace the old ones from "/cars/" and "/cars/cockpits"

Questions: In some team texture files, I find files like these oes from Ferrari: "hi_Alonso.tex", "hi_Massa.tex", "hi_F150.tex".... How do I export them to the cars.wad extracted file (wich name)? And what is "hi_carbon.tex", in which folder do I put it ?

Edit: Just fixed the white visor, I just put the "visor.tex" file inside "/cars/cockpits", but the thing on the steering wheel is getting me crazy... Anyway, I'm still trying..

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2011 05:42AM by hyoga2.
Tiko, your updated Renault seems to be a bit too shiny and reflective, maybe it would be better if it was a bit darker in-game - possibly? - maybe somewhere between yours and Nicks original Renault and this one? - it's a good idea though to add these things to the car and give it a more metallic look
Red Bull Infinti Textures And sebastian´s Jerez helmet Released in first post!

Enjoy,

Nick

PC:

Laptop:

The car looks great?

You know you can copy the gold color of the car to the rims by simply using paint program, right?

tiko Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I did some changes at the R30 shape and did
> improvements on the textures (especially changing
> the alpha layers)...etc
> Anyone wants this car?
>
> [img269.imageshack.us]
>
>
> [img829.imageshack.us]
> g
>
> Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Hello Nick,any news about the work on your mp4\26?i didn't see no more screens of how the work it was going on :(...thanks for your answer

Greetings
Alessio
Hello,
could you give us the tyre wheels positions for all those magnificent cars ?

Thank you
Nick/ Tico

When can we expect both the Mclaren and Lotus car?

Good work!

Pont
when its ready i think;-)

PC:

Laptop:

Fantastic work Nick. Can't wait for the other cars :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy