Nick´s 2011 Workthread for GP4(2011 Michael Schumacher Spa Helmet Released In First Post!!!)

Posted by NickJW 
Nick, you do a fantastic job for the community GP4, thank you for everything you do.(Y)
Great job mate, well done.

Will you be releasing the templates with your cars?

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Great job man...
Its a pleasure to help...
Keep the good work...(Y)

thks,
tiko.
Amazing Nick!!!

One thing though, for some reason the C30s are white except when I choose them (onboard or virtual cameras), really wierd...
you need to rename the textures of the lower lods from c29 to c30 in gp4 builder, then everything works fine for you :)
Thank you guys, for the comments really great to here that everyone appreciate the hard work from me.
But don´t forget Tiko either, he has done a great job for updating the shapes, and he still improves them!

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Hope the small problems with some of your cars can be corrected, and hopefully the Williams and Lotus cars will be next to be released. I think people are wanting to help and offer advice to improve the cars as they are pretty much the only ones available - although the effort you and Tiko are putting in is I'm sure very much appreciated by everyone
Neilcane, its good that you mentioned that.
There are new links in the first post for: Red Bull, Ferrari, Sauber and Force India!
I´ve fixed the lods for sauber and made new texures. with red bull i corrected the bull on the sharkfin and for ferrari the italian flag.
And all the new packages have low and medium textures also!
BTW Tiko i´ve send you the williams textures with grey lines right?

Nick

PC:

Laptop:

Thanks a lot for your work!!!

Which coordinates do you use for the back tyres? They're too much ahead in my personal Mod
@macca25: i dont know how to create templates;)
@wmarzia: i assume you use tweaker? if so i dont know i use teameditor.

Hello guys,

I have finished today the 2011 cockpit textures from all the cars.
The shape and template is from the 2008 Cockpits from Renault#1fan.

Download Link in first post!

PC:

Laptop:

I will try the teameditor, because seems that the tweaker corrupt my gp4.exe.

I am new to fixing coordinates, i really need a step-by-step guide
just wonderfull thanks a lot mate to you and to Tiko as well,just a question are you planning to release a mclaren mp4\26 as well?

Greetings
Alessio
Thanks for the update for the Redbull and Sauber, they both look great, looking forward to the rest of your 2011 cars - unfortunately at this time in the year the cars are adding new logos all the time - now Redbull have added "Infiniti" to their cars - they'll be keeping you busy!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2011 11:27PM by neilcaine.
@alessio: you will see...
@neilcane: i noticed:P

Well guys,
3 more cars for you:

Team 4: Mercedes MGP-W02
Mercedes MGP W-02 By Me:

Team 5: Renault R31
Renault R31 By Me:

Team 6: Williams FW33
Williams FW33 By Tiko & Me:

The mercedes is only texture updates, because i think we should wait for the shape from Isaint and the textures by Excalibur

Nick

PC:

Laptop:

thank you. very good work.
thank you Nick, you are the best !!
Nice work with the cockpits!

For the future, I think you should consider adding an alpha layer (some parts like the driver body should not be reflecting), and also add realistic driver bodies.

X (@ed24f1)
ok mate so i will wait confident :):) ,thanks to you and tiko again for your hard works..

Greetings
Alessio
Thanks again for the cars Nick, the Williams and Renault look great, might wait for the Mercedes from the other guys as you say but yours is still a good livery update. This must be the quickest set of new cars released for GP4- amazing, - by my reckoning we only need the Lotus and Mclaren! - and then keeping up with the never ending livery changes!, great work guys
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy