Nick´s 2011 Workthread for GP4(2011 Michael Schumacher Spa Helmet Released In First Post!!!)

Posted by NickJW 
Your welcome;-)

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Thanks for the new cars - really good, hope you have time for more as there don't seem to be as many new cars being made as last year
will see mate, will see;-)

PC:

Laptop:

Howdy Folks!

Today i have 2 cars more for you:

1. Red Bull RB7:

2. Sauber C30:

Shape updates done by Tiko and textures by me :)

Links in the first post!

PC:

Laptop:

great work!
Congratulations Nick, both cars are great, thank you again.
Thanks for the Redbull and Sauber - I don't know if you'll be able to correct the redbull but the bulls behind the driver on either side aren't level, one side is a lot lower than the other (right side is lower) so the car doesn't look quite right, hope you can correct it, otherwise car is great.

Also the black parts of the Virgin car don't seem to have any reflection on them

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2011 10:52PM by neilcaine.
Thanks for you cars,but Ferrari on the rear wing the italian flag should be from left to right,first green,than white and red,can you correct it mate?and could i have the tweaker position for tyres and helmets of this cars please?thanks again

Greetings
Alessio
Hy!

I have tried all cars, and looks good! I have 2 little problems, i hope you should answer me.

Can someone tell me wheel positions of these cars? In my game every new 2011 car's rear wheels are in bad positions.

&

Sauber C30 have a bug. If I watching sauber with external camera looks no problem, but if i watching another racer, and the sauber also on the screen, the sauber has a big carbon like texture (no decals..etc).
yeah you need to rename the textures by the lower lods.

PC:

Laptop:

Hmm.. i dont's understand what you think. Rename the .tex files? what should the new name of the textures? if i rename the original tex names (hi_C30_1), for example "hi_sauber_1" and "hi_sauber_2" my car going to white :(

wheel positions? : )
no rename the name of the textures in the car itself. you can do that with gp4builder.
about tire positions i use teameditor

PC:

Laptop:

Hello guys,

Today i´ve finished the williams helmets:

Link in the first post!

Enjoy!

Nick

PC:

Laptop:

1.1 Version availble from Virgin VR-02 In the first post!

What´s new on 1.1:
New Textures for Timo and Jerome
little shape updates by Tiko

Enjoy!

PC:

Laptop:

thank's for this update, Nick !:-)
Thanks Betrand!

Well, guys,

Today i have 2 cars for you ready to drive:

Team 9: Squadra Toro Rosso STR6

Team 11: Hispania Racing HRT F111

Download links in the first post!

Enjoy!

Nick

PC:

Laptop:

your welcome!

PC:

Laptop:

Yes, NickJW, I just wanted to say that I appreciate a lot your work and effort! Thanks for all! :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy