At Last - a use for EA's F12002!

Posted by twgavin 
Re: At Last - a use for EA's F12002!
Date: January 31, 2003 07:52PM
Posted by: Bruno
You can also download the mod for free from:

[www.bhmotorsports.com]

Expect my converted Watkins Glen (from Nascar Thunder) and my "V8 Big Block Monster Sounds" there for download after the weekend as well.

Yes, I am addicted to GTR!

--------------------------------------
Staff of grandprixgames.org 2000 - 2003
Date: February 01, 2003 06:03AM
Posted by: mortal
I've had this for ages but for some reason it runs really choppy on my system, maybe I'll do a re-install and see if it's any better ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: February 01, 2003 06:29AM
Posted by: AveryGPFan
Remember to check/tick/allow run benchmark in pre-game graphics config ( Oo)

Post Edited (02-01-03 13:30)

Date: February 01, 2003 06:31AM
Posted by: Vader
Excuse my ignorance. This is what I get if I follow Bruno's link. WHere do I click to download this mod? Can I get al in one file or do I have to download all the stuff there?

I'm sorry, but this is a ridicously complicated download system.

Post Edited (02-01-03 13:31)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 01, 2003 09:23AM
Posted by: Glyn
f12002 is a very very good game...

I kinda agree. Its a good game, but the F1 application isnt very good that the developers did. I think most people who own this game actually own it for other reasons than to play F1. I know I bought F1 2001 for the mods, but didnt really get into them :(

I'm sorry, but this is a ridicously complicated download system.

I also have to agree there Vader. Downloading from forums is a terrible idea, and the guy who first did it needs to be shot. Registering to download a file is also stupid. Whats wrong with a web site about the game/mod, and a download link like in the good ole days?

Date: February 01, 2003 09:46AM
Posted by: Covfan
Vader: Try clicking on 'Final Release'
GTR Download link at BHMS
Date: February 01, 2003 09:52AM
Posted by: Bruno
From the Mod download link I posted at BHMS,

[www.bhmotorsports.com]

choose the "final release" section. (Sounds logical, Vader, doesn't it?)
At the other section shownyou get additional stuff. I recommend to download the official setups and physics patches also.

--------------------------------------
Staff of grandprixgames.org 2000 - 2003
Date: February 01, 2003 11:24AM
I am not that dumb. I clicked on final release. This is what I get next:

WTF am I supposed to do now?

No matter where I click, I don't get a downoad page. I ask again: DO I HAVE TO REGISTER SOMEWHERE TO D/L THIS MOD? tell me, if it's so logical.

Post Edited (02-01-03 18:26)

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 01, 2003 01:40PM
Posted by: Covfan
Vader: It ends up pointing you here. [www.simmods.com]
Scroll down the page to find the download links :-)
Date: February 01, 2003 02:28PM
You still need a Game Spy ID. Isn't there a goddamn way to get this f*ck without having to register somewhere? This is all I have been asking for in this thread. :( :-( hot

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 01, 2003 02:36PM
Posted by: Alex13
Is it that bad to register there? Don't give your real ID to "GAMESPY ID"

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Date: February 01, 2003 02:54PM
File planet works fine - long wait times on public servers!!
Looks like there's a patch too another 50mb and optional mods!! Be cool to meet up and do some racing with you guys..
Date: February 01, 2003 02:54PM
I hate to do it, that's all.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 01, 2003 03:05PM
Me too pain in the ass!!
Worth having though.. i'm still waiting for a new adaptor for GTwheel dammit can't do any racing for a whole TWO weeks. Had some good racing in GTR - very loud racing sim.
Date: February 01, 2003 05:08PM
Posted by: NunoEspadinha
i'll not start a F12002 vs GP4 war cos ' like both games... and btw, i mean F12002 F1.. not modded... to play online!

-----------------------------
Virtual-Games.com: [www.virtual-games.com]
Virtual-Games.com Racing Team: [racing.virtual-games.com]

Date: February 01, 2003 05:30PM
Posted by: tux
i dled this ages ago (the day it was released :P) and only just got round to installing :$

Date: February 01, 2003 05:34PM
Posted by: andrew_S
77 mod is coming on well, been following it for a while, a few years really, and its gonna be perfect, perren and martjin of gp3 and martjin of gp2 fame are making it, and the sbdt are helping now, i dont use the game for F1 but some of the mods (most of which coming from members of the scgt comunity, which i was a member of for years and years) are just fantastic, theres a lot more to come, scgt still beats that game on quality of stuff, and playability, best all round sim ever, i think, but if things carry on, f1 200x is gonna push it close, remmber a lot of these mods have been in development for a few years now
Date: February 01, 2003 06:25PM
i'm still waiting for a new adaptor for GTwheel dammit can't do any racing for a whole TWO weeks. Had some good racing in GTR - very loud racing sim.

:-o I thought you had bought (or wanted to buy) the Logiotech MOMO! Did it already break? :-o

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: February 01, 2003 07:02PM
hehe ( @@ )
Yea, was all set for new Momo ordered and all but the tech guy for thrustmaster phoned from the States and said they had a factory in the UK and could send new adaptor for free, is a good wheel could do with a stand alone clutch pedal though for this GTR mod..
Date: February 01, 2003 08:04PM
Posted by: mortal
Vader, if you still can't get it email me a snail mail address, I have the installer exe on a cd. It shouldn't cost much to mail it to ya ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy