GPG Nations Cup - Season 2 Thread <> Provisional Calendar at Page 1 <> Mod build in progress <> Any interested managers still welcome!

Posted by GPG_Nations_Cup 
Hmmm, to think of a French driver name....... is Pepe Le Pew out of contention??

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
@Reve ok i will put that down :). And i was going to say, someone could do the pictures for you, but john may have that covered ;-)

@Shep well its completely up to you, if you want to be named after a skunk its completely our choice ;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Yupp, I did :-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
JohnMaverick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yupp, I did :-)

Hi, John. Did you have the file that I sent to you, with car, helmet and tyres?? You can post here, too... =D

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sure. You posted it in public anyway on P57, but anyway, here it is again:

LINK TO HELPFUL CAR STUFF!

Thanks go to Rod!

Also it could be helpful if someone with access to the GPGNC account could post it on the first page, too.

Ok I will do that when I get back, assuming someone doesn't beat me to it :)

team brazil will keep Felipe Antunis for another season

-------------------------------------------
I'm disappointed, one week further and I still have only 10 car livieries. No good for my motivation to make the csm mod.

It's time to set a deadline, because this is taking too long. (N)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> I'm disappointed, one week further and I still
> have only 10 car livieries. No good for my
> motivation to make the csm mod.
>
> It's time to set a deadline, because this is
> taking too long. (N)

Agreed. Feels like months ago, the French livery was sent in......
Come on everyone!!! Lets get this season underway!!!!

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Messages have been sent out to certain people, i was hoping you would recieve atleast 2 more by now ruben... (although you do have a pm ;-))
Although don't you have 11 now, i sent mine it. I think a deadline will be set, and at the moment it will be the end of september, that's definately enough time to paint one, or ask someone to paint one. I will announce it all more later.

At the same time, if anyone here is interested/able to paint some backup versions of cars that havent been done, please get in contact with me, your services will be greatly appreciated ;-).

Season 2 Annoucements

Deadline
The deadine for everything for the mod is 30th September. Everything needs to be sent to turbo lover to complete the mod before this date. If not you will receive whatever we make for you and you may even be asked to give up control of your team! If you are not able to complete certain items in this time, ask someone in the forum to do it, there are plenty of willing and able hands to help.

Rule Changes
- Qualifying distance set to 40 minutes, 4 laps of fuel and all 22 cars on the track in one go.
- Race distance set to 66%, with 2 pit stops required to be completed by each driver.
- Points gained in Season 1 will be used to increase reliability. For example if a driver gained 20 points in season 1, reliability changes from 1500 to 1480. Reliability does not change during the season, and is attached to the team-owner, so if someone has changed country, they will still receive the reliability change
- Penalties will be implemented as and when the series is full enough for them to be required, as at the moment there aren’t enough spare drivers.
- Chassis set to SMD-09a, helmet shape set to Arai 08.
- Perf to be posted by the allocated person before every race once they have been sorted.
- All other rules to remain the same

Missing stuff
Here is the complete list of what each manager is yet to submit in order for their team to be complete. (? Means that an old version can be used if needs be)
USA: Car (wip)/Helmet?
Italy: Car (wip)
Sweden: Helmet
Wales: Helmet
Finland: Car yet to be sent/ Helmet
Netherlands: Car (wip)/Helmet?
Belgium: Number/ Car (need a painter)

Provisional Calendar (Country – Track – Rain Percentage):
1. San Marino – Imola – 25%
2. Austria – A1-Ring – 15%
3. Belgium – Spa – 50%
4. Holland – Zandvoort – 10%
5. Germany – Old Hockenheim – 25%
6. USA – Piranema – 0%
7. France – Le Petit Sarthe – 15%
8. Argentina – Buenos Aires – 0%
9. Australia – Phillip Island – 0%
10. Italy – Vallelunga – 0%
11. Romania – Hungaroring – 15%
12. Portugal – Estoril – 0%
13. Brazil – Interlagos – 25%
14. England – Oulton Park – 50%
15. Canada – Montreal – 15%
16. Japan – Suzuka – 75%
17. Neutral - Dubai – 0%

If you have any complaints or wish to suggest changes to the calendar, the please post of forum, all suggestions will be listened to and considered :)

Race Directors/Perf checker
-As I (truecrysis), shall not be race directing at all anymore, atleast 2 more race directors will be needed. Guest race directors are always welcome, but the idea of having 1 or 2 more is so that we always have some people who we know can race direct. Just say in the thread if you want to do so
-Also, in the theme of simplification, we will need someone to basically be the perf checker and compiler for the GPGNC. I have put myself forward, but anyone else who wants to do so is welcome to say so. Or you can just let me do it if you like ;)

Anyway, the most up to date links and driver lineup are on page one, so if you want to know competitors, or want to download the presentation files by rod, then head there.

Deadline: 30th September!

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2011 12:13AM by GPG_Nations_Cup.
I'm absolutely sure that I sent my helmet together with the car to Ruben. Anyway, I'll double check with him personally.

I could do the perf checks, too, assuming that I already do them for the GPGSL, too. But actually I'm rather busy most of the time and don't mind at all if you do it, Connor.
I could instead RD a few rounds, but my busy schedule won't let me give you fixed races to RD in advance. So, see me as a spontanuous backup solution, if I have time to do so.

In terms of helmets, please don't get angry at me ;)
I don't actually know what helmets ruben has/hasn't recieved, so if you have sent it to him, sorry about that i will take you off the list as soon as i find out who has and hasn't :)

Aside from that, thanks for the offer john, you have been put down as back up RD and also a possible perf checker if needs be. At the moment races don't have dates set, but if you let us know nearer the time it shouldnt be a problem

I've uploaded my helmet together with the car, so I'm pretty sure that Ruben has it.

I think I haven't mentioned it yet, driver for team Germany will be me.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Ok list updated, thanks, Germany now the 3rd nations to be completed, along with Montenegro and Switzerland

Sent the car, helmet remains the same.

GPGSL: S6 - TafuroGP Tester (14th) /// S7 - ART Tester (6th) /// S8 - Demon Driver (13th) /// S9 - Demon/Snake Driver (13th) /// S10 - Snake Driver (???) ///]
"My ambition is handicapped by laziness" - Charles Bukowski
GPG_Nations_Cup Wrote:

> Portugal: Driver name

The official Portuguese driver for the Season 2 will be Paulo Silva.

-----------------------------------------------------

I'll send Italy helmet tonight.The car livery should be finished in one-two days :-)

My GPGSL Career
I sent my helmet... Ruben, check it, please! :)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
About the calendar, it's better to use 15% as rain chance instead of 10%, because 10% doesn't have much impact.

Switzerland: Livery received, helmet received
Canada: Livery received, helmet received
USA: No livery, no helmet
Italy: No livery, no helmet
Netherlands: No livery, no helmet
Austria: Livery received, helmet received
Argentina: Livery received, helmet received
France: Livery received, helmet received
Sweden: No livery, no helmet
Japan: Livery received, helmet received
Montenegro: Livery received, helmet received
Brazil: Livery received, no helmet
Wales: No livery, no helmet
Ireland: No livery, no helmet
Australia: No livery, no helmet
Finland: No livery, no helmet
Germany: Livery received, helmet received
Romania: Livery received, helmet received
San Marino: Livery received, helmet received
Portugal: Livery received, helmet received
England: No livery, no helmet
Belgium: No livery, no helmet

Hopefully the above is clear enough!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2011 07:42PM by Turbo Lover.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy