Singapore Track

Posted by shahzad 
Re: Singapore Track
Date: September 28, 2010 10:57PM
Posted by: pippo46
hi,

I don't know if any of you guys have expereinced this, but for osme strange reason I am having problems with Singapore Track, but ONLY WHEN I AM RACING, & this happens after not more than 4 laps!

I have tried this track with CSM 2007 mod, have manged to run in free practise sessions, & also qualifying sessions WITHOUT Problems!

Then.....

I start to race, & as I explained after not more than 4 laps the GP4 'freezes'!

I have tried racing on other tracks, & this is the only one I am having problems with unfortunately, & this is a pity on such a wonderful track!

Anyone has these issues like me?

If you check this thread out; [www.grandprixgames.org]

this user is having similar problems, but NOT on Singapore!

Regards
Date: September 29, 2010 09:14PM
Posted by: MARSALA
That's the problem running on CSM.

I did a 61 lap race no problem whatsoever
it's a fantastic track.
I am not a supporter of CSM. never use it.
But i always hear of strange problems, doesn't matter what year you are using.
try non csm and get back to us
cheers!
Date: September 29, 2010 09:29PM
Posted by: harjinator
i find it's always GPxPatch with causes issues... But i still use it - when it works it's awesome

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: October 02, 2010 06:10PM
Posted by: pippo46
I have tried solving the problem by;

setting 'CPU' to "0" in GPxPatch

but NO NO SUCCESS!

Something is definitely wrong with this track, & it's a pity as it has such 'realistic features' around the track... :(((((
Date: October 02, 2010 11:00PM
Posted by: shep34
I haven't had any issues with Singapore like what you are suffering. Currently, I am about 40 laps into my race, in monsoonal rain and a very very wet track! Only real bug I have noticed, is it is still raining in the "tunnel" as you drive under the grandstand in the final sector.... Other than that, loving the track!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy