Ferrari F10 Season Set - Rounds 1,2,3,4,6,9,10,11,13 Released! **Monaco Released 03/09/2010**

Posted by madotter 
That's a shame... We have to wake up...
Do not come tell me that is normal ... is the beginning of the end of F1 ...
Where's the fun in watching a race that already known what will happen in a certain team, just because one or the other driver has a sponsorship deal stronger than the other?
Pilots are more important than the teams ... If it were not so, we'd be talking today about the titles of mclaren 1990 or 1991 and not the titles of Senna in both years ... or the title (cheated - Schumacher + Briatore) of Benetton in 1994 and not Schumacher' one...
The problem of all is that the pilots of today are puppets in the hands of a bunch of people ...
They can't think, speak, or act like they want ...
And why is that F1 is not the F1 that everybody learned to like ...

And the Worse, everyone is seeing happen, nobody does anything, and who watch, still think that it's right, "normal", "it happens"...
(N)
Fantastic Sets of Ferrari,, Excellent .......(Y)

These cars again makes me to play GP4 even though super busy with Office

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Simply amazing screenshot Isaint!

Thanx Kimi .................(Y)

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Yes, Great one, again, Lez! ;-)

But... oops, you forgot something on the right side of picture, near the tyre, don't you....:-o ;)

The car looks so realistic :-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2010 07:55PM by Excalibur.
Excalibur Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, Great one, again, Lez! ;-)
>
> But... oops, you forgot something on the right
> side of picture, near the tyre, don't you....:-o
> ;)
>
> The car looks so realistic :-)

What is it Arnaud ? .............. I can't see.:-o

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Hmmm, maybe it is me but I feel like if there was a square on the right of the lf tyre. I don't see exactly what it is....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

his great works are real works of art, would also like to make one of those friends you have a manual ..

Marcus Mendonça
Is this thread dead?
I've sent madotter new versions of the f10 a long while ago without any replies...If he's given up the updates, I can release the shapes in my own thread...
Sorry jucks, just been really busy with some personal life problems.
No problem, Buddy! Glad to hear you are still up and running. Hope you can solve all your problems soon.
Hang tough!
i frikkin need those graphics.... @_@
Hi Madotter i think you did great job with this car aswell as everyone else involved in this but i wanna ask where i can find the tyres and rims for it cause i still use the ones from 2009. So anyone who can help me with that just tell me where to get it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
Get them from here, you will need to register if you haven't ready!
[www.grandprixgames.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy