Ferrari F10 Season Set - Rounds 1,2,3,4,6,9,10,11,13 Released! **Monaco Released 03/09/2010**

Posted by madotter 
alexf1man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Either for Turkey or Canada, the white box was
> taken off and has stayed off :)

They used the barcode for Bahrain, Melbourne, Sepang and China, The white box for Spain and Monaco, the 800 livery for Turkey and then just plain red for the rest of the season (so far anyway).
New seatbelts!

I like to think it's the little differences that get missed, make a huge difference. Will upload this as a .tex file as all cars use the same one.

Many Thanks,
Iain.
Brilliant!

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
we'll need lod changes also for the cars already been released so far if the seatbelt.tex file is for all cars same file :-)
It was originally just a blue seatbelt in the "hi_F10_5.tex" file. All I did was make it red and add the white bit with the logos. I will upload the new "hi_F10_5.tex" file so everyone can just add it to their cars.wad. Easy :)

LINKS ADDED TO P1

Thanks,
Iain.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/09/2010 08:01PM by madotter.
Excellent work as always, Iain! :-)
madotter Wrote:
> jucksman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I like the monaco WIP, Madotter! A small
> > suggestion, though: after barcelona, the engine
> > cover is joined differently along the shark fin
> to
> > accomodate the f-duct. :-)
>
>
> Sorry, can you explain what you mean... I am
> having a moment :)

The engine cover looks like it's one big piece, but it's acutally a couple of smaller pieces joined together.
[theformula1.files.wordpress.com]
In this pic you can see the lines and bolts where the parts are joined together. Would be a nice addition to the textures... ;-)

Cheers
As soon as I get an F-Duct shape I can release, I will make sure those lines are on there :)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Isaint Schreef:
> [img844.imageshack.us]
> g
>
> Uploaded with ImageShack.us
>
>
>
>
> [img337.imageshack.us]
> .jpg
>
> Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hothothot:-O
YES! That's HOT!!
Alonso is gonna be pissed when he finds out Massa took his car... Or maybe Massa has deceided if he drives Alonso's car he might have a chance of winning ;-)

Great screenshot Lez, really amazing!
Well Spotted, Massa should have red camera and number 7, Alonso yellow camera and number 8.

Nice Screenshot though.
Looks great guys, thanks for the already released versions :)
Yeah wrong car guys .............. couldn't be bothered to re-take so just painted the 'T' cam red. Well Iain has a point maybe same thing going on with Alonso's car as it is with Rosbergs. Lol.;)

" Perfection is not a gift ....... it comes with practice."

Member of R.S.C.T Group
Mpad has now released an F10 with F-duct and blown defusers so get read for the following GPs to be released!!

Valenica
Silverstone
Hockenheim

Iain.
Just a quick question,,,,,,is there lower lods being made for these cars?

Glenn(Cdn)
If you download the original cars by mpad (see thread titled "F10";) that has all lods for each shape. I might include them in my next upload but I just wanted to keep the file size down.
Hey madotter could you please tell me where you got those tyres and rims?
All screenshots in here are by Lez (Isaint) or Rob (fast_alonso) so contact them for details :) I think the ones Isaint uses are from Lee, you can find them [rsimspitstop.forumotion.net] - You MUST register to see the download page.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy