The NEW GPG Nations Cup - Preparation thread - Race 1 discussions in Race 1 thread

Posted by harjinator 
Re: The NEW GPG Nations Cup - Round 1 - 4th December
Date: November 30, 2010 04:54PM
Posted by: Yulcsa
MDBSnake, I sent an email message to you, did you get it? Sorry to post it here, but your PM box is full.
Thx in advance for your reply.

Re: The NEW GPG Nations Cup - Round 1 - 4th December
Date: November 30, 2010 04:55PM
Posted by: harjinator
I am using slimtex - haven't encountered the presets yet - will investigate later - am hoping to finish this assignment, then set about getting everything into CSM so it's easier to distribute

Can i just refer everybody to the Round 1 thread which is slipping down page 1 of the GP4 forum :)

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
I'm planning to enter on next, using Brazil or Macau car!! Good luck for all!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Belgium

We're pleased to introduce our team to the Nations Cup. It's a honour to get the country of the french fries, which shouldn't be called like that, into this cup. We hope to have a good championship with a lot to happen and just enjoy the Belgian Waffels, Chocolate and Beer!
I will manage this Belgian team and I hope Laurens Vanthoor can deliver great results to us and give us some idea how we will work in the next season. We have no aims for this season, because we have no idea where we will be after race 1.

Have a nice season!

Kenney Lybeer
Belgian Team Manager.
quick status update - I've managed to work out how tweaker works, and i'm now playing with CSM. I'm in a state where i can run sessions now, but not so i can distribute a mod. That should come sometime next week hopefully :)

Kenney - cheers - any chance you can copy and paste it to the Race 1 thread?

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Ireland is now done and ready heres some pics :)

who shall i email

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2010 12:36PM by willward.
So the SMD-09 appears to be running as the favourite, where can we download that from?

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
midway down page 4 of this thread has the download of all Maikel's carshapes :)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy