The NEW GPG Nations Cup - Preparation thread - Race 1 discussions in Race 1 thread

Posted by harjinator 
Re: The NEW GPG Nations Cup - Cars/Helmets Status Updated P 15
Date: September 23, 2010 06:04PM
Posted by: icky
Yo harj anything you want me to do? I have had quite a lot of changes going on in my life but i got some time now so i can do stuff
yeah, i've been busy lately - just into the last week of my job before going back to uni... it's all kicking off!

afaik, we're short of a belgium helmet, and still waiting for a few cars (see table)... other than that, there's not much happening really :(

folks who owe me cars - if you can get them done ASAP, that'd be fab, and we can get the racing started - let me know if you really can't get them done on a sensible timescale, and i could knock together a few quick liveries to get us started, and then sub in your proper cars once we're running...

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Date: September 23, 2010 08:18PM
Well i can do you a belgium helmet tonight. I will give you the download details tomorrow.
you've got a PM Icky :)

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
I could also MAYBE do some quick (not very special) liveries over the weekend, if needed.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Date: September 24, 2010 06:32PM
I have completed a basic belgium base helmet. Waiting to hear from Kenney to hear if he wants more detail. I will release it harj if you want it and update the helmet in the season for the lad.
guys without cars - would like an update please :) (by PM if you want)

btw - if it helps, i don't mind updating liveries mid season if you have something but it isn't finished...

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
harjinator Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> guys without cars - would like an update please :)
> (by PM if you want)
>
> btw - if it helps, i don't mind updating liveries
> mid season if you have something but it isn't
> finished...

You should think about having a car of shame for those who don't have a car painted in time ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I started painting, but there isn't really much progress since I did not have the time. Hope to finish the car this weekend, though ;)
no probs hEinz

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Started my livery... soon both helmet and car will be finished ;)

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
excellent :) send me a PM when you're done, and i'll send you the upload details (unless you wanted to upload it yourself and send me a link - that's also fine :)

Anybody else got any progress to report?

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Which helmet shape is used?

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
raulongo Wrote:
> Which helmet shape is used?

i think maikel's arai 2008;-)

My GPGSL Career
there is a download link for the helmet shape earlier in the thread. Paulo is correct :)

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
After the weekend I will have some time to finish up my stuff ;) say monday/tuesday :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
harjinator Wrote:
> there is a download link for the helmet shape
> earlier in the thread. Paulo is correct :)

i know that Paolo is my false name,but i would prefer to see it wrote rightly;)nah just kidding mate;-):-)

My GPGSL Career
damn! I even checked your sig for spelling... *fail*

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Come on guys, it can't be that difficult to bring up a car and a helmet in months...I want this league to start! :-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
sentiments echoed here unfortunately... i don't want to have to start with lower numbers, bit it's looking increasingly like the quickest option

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy