The NEW GPG Nations Cup - Preparation thread - Race 1 discussions in Race 1 thread

Posted by harjinator 
may be we can also use Buenos Aires - Argentinian track.
Hey loving the look of the calendar. The Team USA car should be launched pretty soon.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

3 Laguna Seca USA
- you really want use this track? The version which is available isn't nice. I would prefer Road America or Indianapolis.

5 Oulton Park UK
- why this one? Silverstone is a classic. And you've got there more overtakes as in Oulton.

17 Motegi Japan
- bad choice. Suzuka would be better.

The rest is looking good. ;-)
I like oulton park and motegi, but I agree at choosing Road America over Laguna Seca

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
i'm not sure if we can use Road America...

My GPGSL Career
Why not using this one:

[www.grandprixgames.org]

It's fictional and seems to look nice with many chances to overtake. I haven't driven it myself, yet, but other users seem to like it.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
i personally hate silverstone. I dunno what it is about it, but i just have a passionate hatred of it, and everything about it! My first choice of track for a british GP would have been Brands hatch, but it looks like there isn't a GP4 version, and i haven't really got the time at the moment to make one!

I'm using Motegi to try and distance ourselves from the GPGSL calendar - i also happen to like it as a track. (I would happily use Suzuka if enough people really want it - i'm just trying to do something different!)

Laguna - the version we have isn't bad - certainly better than some tracks i've seen on my travels, and it'd be a change, since i've not seen a league using it (at least not recently). And yes, road america is off limits (JC was involved, for those who don't remember the massive arguments that erupted from that one...). I would change it to Indy - again if enough people really want it.

I've just had a thought about maybe using a fictional track instead of shanghai (which was used instead of singapore), which we could then call it the 'Singapore' GP (or even South Africa or Switzerland, seeing as those two nations don't have a race either) - i'll have a look at Q-ring, and maybe a couple of others. I know about Rolling Hills - but the GPGSL seem to use it on their calendar, and i'd like to avoid the repitition if at all possible!

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
There is a pretty good version of Brands Hatch in "DTM 2006 Mod"

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
i didn't know that! i'm downloading now - i notice it says semi fictional though, so i'll see what it's like :)

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
the corners and stuff are similar to the real track, it's mostly the scenery that is fictional I think

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
harjinator Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>I've just had a thought about maybe using a
> fictional track instead of shanghai (which was
> used instead of singapore), which we could then
> call it the 'Singapore' GP (or even South Africa
> or Switzerland, seeing as those two nations don't
> have a race either)

don't forget greece, new zealand and montenegro, in your list of nations without a track ;)

but anyway i like both laguna and motegi as tracks so im happy to have them both
i am not good with british circuits so cant so anything about those
and would prefer a fictional track to shanghai lol, q-ring looks good, oh and piranema and pasargada, but i dont know about permission with those two...

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Had some spare time so I have done the Canadian Car, let me know if it is good enoght or if you want changes.

Still to come is the Great British car and some helmets for the teams I haven't provided yet.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
MAC Design presents the Great British car, let me know if it is good enough or if you want changes.

Still to come are some helmets for the teams I haven't provided yet.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Are there test driver positions?
I will be working on the Dutch car + helmet shortly :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
the canadian car looks good. Thanks Macca.
@Scherzzo, unfortunately the format of this competition as it stands doesn't have scope for test drivers. if you want, i can add you onto the waiting list.

At some point this weekend, i'll start working out which cars are done and update the first post with this info :)

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Awesome car :)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Harj i have started doodling my car in case. My nation will be Madagascar :)
nice idea icky - look forward to seeing it, and maybe we can work something out for more than 22 nations...

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy