GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
MPR News

Dan Paddock today was seen enjoying himself outside the MPR motor home with Matt Houston, Monil Santilal, and recent loan signing Ben Johnson

We managed to grab Dan for a couple of questions about the season so far, and aims for the next few races and season 6

News: Hey Dan, How are things going for MPR?

Dan: Hey guys, ergh well it's been a strange season, Randy was captured by pirates and Monil has been MIA, but still we are 4th in the constructors, it's not perfect but it could be worst

News: Dan, MPR have slipped from 2nd last year to 4th, can you see any reasons why this has happened?

Dan: Well, we went along with a tactic that saved our boost for the end of the season, initially it went very well, but the mid season has been difficult, Dubai in particular was a massive disaster. However we are now at the stage of the year when we can use our boost and the benefit has been seen here in Free Practice, hopefully it continues for the rest of the weekend.

News: It sounds good. How about next season, what are your plans?

Dan: Well we need to aim higher than this season, 4th isn't what we wanted at the start of the year. I honestly thought we could challenge for the Constructors. However SCR and TSS have been too strong. Monil is retiring at the end of the year so obviously we want to sign a big name to replace him. We have spoke to a number of top line drivers, but the case this season has been that many line ups are still unsure, and drivers are waiting to see if some more top seats become available. I will stay testing for the team, and I'd like to sign another driver along side me. We have one driver in site, but it is not yet a certainty.

News: Well thanks Dan for the interview, we hope to talk again soon

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Top 5 were really close! I'm happy with 4th place and to be at the top for a while was a nice feeling :) JW did well too with 8th, keep up the good work mate :) Now it's over to Nick and Adam ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 14, United States Grand Prix, Indianapolis are open. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Indy", for drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Indy". Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL.

ahhh... just couldn't find any pace

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Fantastic. I am delighted to get a result for MPR. I hope this will be enough to secure the Testers championship. I will only be comfortable when its mathmatically impossible to be caught and since that has not happened i intend to keep winning these sessions
Not great, but not too bad for my return, but a solid result by Juliano :)

Hey Dan, just out of curiousity: Are you getting my PMs?
It's been some time since I sent the last, but never got an answer, so I'm wondering on this. Would be nice if you shortly could confirm that they arrived you.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Hey mate yeah I've been very busy with personal stuff lately, not getting much time for GPG. Sorry If I have come across as rude

I will get a reply to you soon as possible

Thanks

Dan

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Don't worry, it's fine. I was just wondering if my PM's got capped another time, as this happened some time before already.

Hey John are you conducting contract talks with other teams behind my back ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
John Maverick walks through the pit lane in Adelaide as he hears somebody saying "Hey John are you conducting contract talks with other teams behind my back?" As he thinks it's one of these annoying reporters, especially the one who thinks of himself being John's best friend (like Kai Ebel sometimes thinks of Michael Schumacher in German RTL television) he simply answers "no comment" and goes on walking

"After announcing yesterday that he would be leaving ART racing at the end of the season Juliano Muller was today unveiled as the second signing of Chris Copeman's new GPGSL team Christel VXR"

Great!!! Congratulations, Juliano!! Now, two brazilians on "World Cup" of virtual championships!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
GPGSL Season 5 Round 13: Adelaide - Australia > Qualifying

Boys and girls, welcome back in Adelaide with the qualifying session. Where the test drivers had the luck of dry conditions, the race drivers will face a wet track. This makes the bumpy track even harder to master.

Let's find out how this will turn out. The RD pushes the green button and the "Wet Roulette" begins:

Koemmerer is the first driver out on the track, closely followed by Aleksander:

What a surprise, Koemmerer sets the fastest time:

Aleksander taking place 2, not a great hot lap:

Hinz is now second, not far from Koemmerer's pole time:

Houston taking pole with a splendid lap time:

Davies is 5th, but it's look like a cold lap instead of a hot one:

Kittleson grabs 3rd spot:

Vilela takes pole position! This will surely increase their fan base by one person; Paolo Tafuro himself:

Maverick fifth, but pretty off pace:

Same story for Walters with a sixth spot:

Van der Voort also with a 8th place:

Sheppard 12th with a bad lap:

Silvestre third. Is TafuroGP racing with illegal cars?

Worseling takes 9th spot, but is off pace:

McGregor 5th, that looks better:

Cartwright takes pole position with a big margin:

Horváth 14th with a sucky lap:

Geenhalgh 7th, but it's not something to be proud of:

Jalving 3rd, this is something to be proud of:

Copeman 9th, nah:

Santilal takes 2nd place, great lap:

Somogyi 5th, good one:

Karjalainen seventh, surprise surprise:

The standings so far:

See you after the commercial break...

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
You forgot that our fan base includes Rodrigo,Gianluigi and Florian,not only me;)

My GPGSL Career
For SCR, this is a good result so far - would give us a chance to retake the lead in the constructors title with Greenhalgh and Aleksander placing quite lowly.

With regards to me, I need to be higher up by the end (with vdV, Aleksander and Houston preferably being BEHIND me) - 10 points to make up with 5 rounds to go is no small task when Nick van der Voort is the guy I'm chasing ;)

Does it matter where I start? I think I've shown the world I'm an A-1 class driver (yes, that's the letter before A, I'm better than A class) at Dubai.
qualy is suppose to be 40 minutes, but nevermind now, we had once even 20 minutes qualy by mistake, and it stood:-)
anyway, hope I improved in the next laps, and we go with slicks.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
4th so far, going good.. Car looks great in this conditions, but we need to focuss for when the track gets a dry-line..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Looks like this qualy will be about the last man on the track at the very last moment for the pole.
*Runs to pitwall*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Yeah, I suppose the same, Rico. It's very likely that the track dries up in the last 5 minutes and exactly this'll happen. That would mean me not having very good chances, as I was one of the drivers being on track earlier on. However, I hope that these wet conditions might help us as they did in Dubai. Would be great to be in the top 10, at least.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy