The standings with less than 8 minutes to go:

De Boer now 14th:

Sheppard moves further up to 18th place:

Greidanus reclaims 5th position again:

McGregor grabs 12th spot:

Hunsley moves up to 13th place, the drivers seems to like this place:

Mills taking 17th spot, but somehow he is moving backwards:

The standings with 2 minutes to go:

With just only 12 seconds to go De Boer takes 13th spot again, what makes this place so damn special?

Session is over!

Here are the results with a 1-2 for MPR:

Congratulations to Ben Johnson of MPR with another 1st place! I think he is cheating. ;)

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Ouch!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
9th place...not too shabby...:-)
3rd! happy with that!
Crikey, an MPR 1-2.

Hard lines to Jack, just missing out on points - but well done Michael for another podium position in the testers championship!

Also, hard lines to Mirko Vukcevic - shame that there couldn't be more for you in your debut.

meh, just fp. we'll be better in quali and race

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Congratulations Ben on a job very well done :) I'm happy to have scored some poinnts myself. been a long time i think :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Well 13th isn't bad I guess, hoped for a top 10 though!

Mirko did well in his first session, and he is within a second from the fastest time! Too bad all the other drivers are that as well ...
He will do better in the next FP!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
6th, little lower than I had hoped for, but I'm still getting used to the car

well last is never good... but i guess i can take positives from the fact its my first session and im less than a second off?
although with doing exactly 13 laps, what did i expect! ;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Congratulations to Ben, from my side as well. I think that's it. I can't imagine anyone taking the testers championship from him now.
Very well done from Rico. A tenth place brings some hope for the main race. However, I hoped for a bit more from Kevin. Anyway, points are the aim in the main race and I'm confident that we can reach this.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Paolo Tafuro doesn't like the lastest fp session

My GPGSL Career
The RD didn't like you, cos there were no shots of you. ;-)

PS: I'm sorry, please forgive me.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The RD didn't like you, cos there were no shots of
> you. ;-)
>
>
> PS: I'm sorry, please forgive me.

Paolo Tafuro didn't like FP results,not your coverage.He thinks it was good even if the best wasn't showed;)

My GPGSL Career
Brilliant session

Ben might get a chance in a race seat if he ties up the testers championship before the end if the year

Very happy with 2nd for me aswell

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
ive drank lots of fosters lately. Hopefully it will help me in qualifying. My boost strategy went a bit wrong, as so many of the other drivers are using boost here, even if i thought they wouldnt.
Vomit Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ive drank lots of fosters lately. Hopefully it
> will help me in qualifying. My boost strategy went
> a bit wrong, as so many of the other drivers are
> using boost here, even if i thought they wouldnt.

It seems like everyone was thinking a-like ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Christel VXR Sign Muller

After announcing yesterday that he would be leaving ART racing at the end of the season Juliano Muller was today unveiled as the second signing of Chris Copeman's new GPGSL team Christel VXR. Muller joins GPGSL debutant Mirko Vuckevic at Christel for next season and will make his debut as a race driver with the team on next years grid. Speaking at the press conference to announce Muller's signing Chris Copeman said, "Signing Juliano has completed the next part of the Christel picture for our first season. He has good experience of the GPGSL circuit and that will prove invaluable. By signing Muller we have continued to show that we are keen on pushing new talent. I am looking forward to seeing him in the car next year."

When asked about the remaining seat at Christel VXR Copeman said, "I've had somebody in mind from the word go, he is interested but he is of VERY high calibre and so has other options as well...so we are just hoping now...really hoping that we can sign him...it would be quite special." Copeman refused to reveal the identity of said driver.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Well welcome to the team Juliano/jucksman, look forward to driving with you next season! :)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Qualifying is done, 70 pics coverage will be posted tomorrow.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy