GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
Nice practice result from Muller! Im proud of you.. van Renselaar not to happy yet I think ;)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Yay. ...

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
6th and 10th will do. Keep hoping that you can get second, Michael - 8 points with 3 test sessions to go is not impossible :)

So i think i make the gap 39 points with 45 remaining? So i need 6 to win the testers right?. Also very happy with my result in a fp so tight i could of been anywhere
3rd Place...what a great result!! I was hoping for pole, but to be in the top-4 is really good. I'm very proud of my performance and the team did a fantastic job. :-)
P7 not too bad considering the amount of boost used by others.

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Nice job by the team here

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Well Done to Juliano and Mirko in this session, both put in confident performances. Things are looking up for Christel VXR next season.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

well not last and only 3/4 a sec off first is a start?... hey lots of boosts used here!

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2011 08:02PM by truecrysis.
damn, 10th! had higher hopes! still aiming for second place thoe!! (H)
Yay! 1st! Well done me ;) Well done to Adam too, you showed some great pace. Shame we couldn't get a 1-2 though :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2011 08:27PM by Stoopid.
That would be too suspicious when being a RD.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Excuse me? Are you accusing me of cheating?

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
;-)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I would have been very good at it, because Marko ran the FP lol

nice work, looking forward to quali and race

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Solid by TSS, Jack is settling into the team really well

Hmm, 13 and 20th for VSM is not what I was hoping for with that amount of boost. Hopefully Chris and me will be able to put something better on the track...

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
@JazzerAMR - Twitter

A very good practice for AMR. Hopefully Nick and myself can convert it into a strong race showing. Would love a win on my return. #AstonMartinRacing

Same here, but i think you guys will do fine ;)

JohnMaverick Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hmm, 13 and 20th for VSM is not what I was hoping
> for with that amount of boost. Hopefully Chris and
> me will be able to put something better on the
> track...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy