GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
Hey Ruben, only problem is that Monil is away so I have no way to edit the second driver name for the MPR

Anybody who could assist would be a great help

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Ruben, only problem is that Monil is away so I
> have no way to edit the second driver name for the
> MPR
>
> Anybody who could assist would be a great help

if it's just a name change i can make it;-)

My GPGSL Career
Hunsley Delighted with Super League Debut

It has recently announced that current Southern Cross Racing tester Jack Hunsley will partner Christopher Hinz as the second race driver of the new MAC Racing Team for season 6 of the GPGSL. The driver told reporters that 'I am over moon after securing a race seat for season 6 and I am looking forward to a new challenge. I understand that it won't be easy but I am confident that I will prove that I am worthy of a race seat and hopefully beat fellow newbies Christel VXR in the process'. He also said that he 'is very happy to be partnering Chris and working under Nathan and sure that after being together at BFM, that we will work well as a team'. He also commented on his recent victory at Dubai, 'I was of course delighted with topping the timesheets in such conditions, but I have to thank Mal for allowing me into the team as the car was brilliant and I hope I can replicate the result in Adelaide.'

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Sheppard takes second TNR seat

Van Dijck missing in action. Blame Canada.

End of Statement

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
danm Wrote:
> Sheppard takes second TNR seat
>
> Van Dijck missing in action. Blame Canada.
>
> End of Statement

Welcome back, Boss....
Interview with Paolo Tafuro

J:In some days GPGSL circus will arrive at Adelaide for the 13th Round of Season 5.Today we meet Paolo Tafuro to talk with him about the upcoming weekend and the future.So,hello Paolo!
P:Hi there.
J:What do you think about the upcoming GPGSL event?
P:The great novelty will surely be the track.GPGSL raced there only once,in S1.The grid changed a lot,and not many of those guys who lived that tragic race are still in the GPGSL.I really look forward to it.
J:What are your expectations for it?
P:Getting points as every team targets at every race.Also,I want to have a good FP session.Getting in the Top 8 would mean a lot for me.
J:Florian announced his retirement before Dubai's race.What do you think about it?
P:As I declared on the TafuroGP statement,it's a sad thing.He was going to be replaced at Indy by Gianluigi,but he wanted to anticipate it.
J:And what about Gianluigi?
P:I think he has a big potential.Remember that he has put our car on top at Barcelona this season.
J:Do you think he and Rodrigo will handle TafuroGP in a higher place in WCC?
P:I sincerely hope that.Some teams have inactive drivers,and that may be an advantage for us.
J:Talk about yourself.You're a teamboss since the start of this season.What can you tell us about this experience?
P:Well,this season had his highs and lows.Also,during the season I understood that being a teamboss means also being a "bad guy" with your own drivers,especially when things aren't going as you want.Drammatically it isn't part of my character.
J:OK.You have been a race driver in S4 with Phoenix Racing.So,I want now to ask you which role did you prefer,race driver or teambosses?
P:Well,after this season I may say that staying as race driver would have been a better idea *laughs*.As teamboss,you have to make many things,but you will for sure drive a car with a livery you like!;)
J:OK,so let's pass to next argument.Blue Flames will be retired from GPGSL after this season because of his teamboss(Philip Oakley)'s unactivity.Whave to you think about it?
P:The news was quite shocking for me,as I was a driver for Phoenix Racing(BFM's old name used before S5),and I had a good feeling with Philip.
J:Also,IED is retiring too.
P:Time passes,and the grid gets refreshed.It happened last season,it happens again.
J:Paolo,many times we saw your personal "battles" against Ricardo Van Smirren(VSM Teamboss).What can you say about it?
P:Ricardo has the bad attitude of calling Italian people "maffioso";(notice the double f that isn't correct;)),and I can't stand it.It started all from there.
J:Ahahah.We hope you will solve this issue with him fastly!
P:Don't try to make me fool.You do gain a lot of money by publishing whole magazines about our issues!If we stop you are "kaput";)
J:It's false!*disappears*
P:WTF?!?

My GPGSL Career
@Paolo, Owh i really like that ! You say i put a 'f' to much in the word "maffioso", still you misspell kaputt! You see it? "Kaputt", ONE MORE 'T' !!

Maffioso...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Rico Wrote:
> @Paolo, Owh i really like that ! You say i put a
> 'f' to much in the word "maffioso", still you
> misspell kaputt! You see it? "Kaputt", ONE MORE
> 'T' !!
>
> Maffioso...

*dies*

but you keep saying maffioso,so i say you moron.no letter more,no letter less;)

My GPGSL Career
Note
First post has been updated with new driver line-ups (and notes of any vacant positions within teams)

Also, just as a reminder to the performance file creators, it's Glen Sheppard - seeing as how we have had a bit of an issue with his last name for the majority of Season 5. :)

after the helmet problems, i have one! here is the helmet for Mirko Vukcevic!

Many Thanks to J3arth Designs for this fantastic helmet, and also all the people who offered to make me one, greatly appreciated. Now who needs these files?

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
Nice helmet Mirko, that is going to look fantastic in our Christel cars next year!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

That is LOVELY

Awesome helmet! Love the design.. I see a new Red Bull - Budweiser drink coming? :P

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Owh, that really is a great helmet :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Charrel Wrote:
> Awesome helmet! Love the design.. I see a new Red
> Bull - Budweiser drink coming? :P

i know its great isnt it! all credit has to go to yulcsa for his great creativity!

ah yes, Redweiser, caffeine and alcohol all in one drink ;)

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]
I like the Redweiser idea :p

truecrysis Schreef:
> Charrel Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Awesome helmet! Love the design.. I see a new
> Red
> > Bull - Budweiser drink coming? :P
>
>
> i know its great isnt it! all credit has to go to
> yulcsa for his great creativity!
>
> ah yes, Redweiser, caffeine and alcohol all in one
> drink ;)

"If in doubt, Flat out."
truecrysis Wrote:
> Charrel Wrote:
> caffeine and alcohol all in one
> drink ;)

It already exists and is called Vodka RedBull

Anyway, it's really a great design.

Christel VXR Break Cover

Today, in a private test session at Silverstone race circuit Chris Copeman carried out an initial shakedown test of the teams first ever GPGSL spec car. The CVXR001 as it is currently known has been put together by the team over the past few months in preperation for this session. After testing the car briefly Chris Copeman commented that "This marks another step along the road to the top for the Christel brand. We have waited a long time to see this day and I am so pleased that our car has turned its first wheels today."

Copeman ran for 10 laps in the car and performed a simple check of systems and electronics commenting over the team radio that the car was working well. The team also pointed out that the car was presented today in its official test livery, which will adorn the car in subsequent tests until the official launch before the start of season 6 of the GPGSL. Official press pics follow...

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

nice car, but something seems to be wrong with the alpha channel at the side of the nose

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
New Race Driver for True North Racing Press Statement.

Glen Sheppard gladly accepts the promotion to race driver for TNR, after running as one of the teams' test drivers for the season so far. After offers for various roles at another team, loyalty to TNR was a big factor. Just starting out in this GPGSL business, bridges were not wanting to be burnt, and staying with TNR was an easy choice.
To begin the racing career in GPGSL in Adelaide is also a big thrill for this Aussie. With the country suffering devestating floods, and the national cricket team in turmoil, Glen hopes to help bring some joy to the Australian public by putting on a good show in Adelaide, and for the remainder of the season.
Rumours of a continuing role as race driver for Season 6 of GPGSL have also been put to bed, with Glen signing on for a full season of action in the TNR machine.

GPGSL Team Owner Debut - Melbourne, Season 8 - present
GPGSL Test Debut - Hungary, Season 4. GPGSL Race Debut - Adelaide, Season 5.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy