Posted by GPGSL 
Diax F1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm not the greatest designer in the world, but
> I'll see if I can throw something together for you
> for the time being.
>
> Anything you want in particular?

well ive just pmed a helmet painter who might be able to get something done fast enough
the second option is you contact harj/macca who has my montenegro helmet, or i might be able to get it from the download.

and if not then something based off of: [www.eurovision.tv]

but thanks for the offer, it could well be all good

For a list of EVERY download for GP4, look here: [docs.google.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2011 07:29PM by truecrysis.
fuel consumption change,decrease value,Stu,that may solve problem. I noticed a car stuck during qualy in pits the one time i ran test. Ruben did a great job fixing cc line. Obviously if 88 or 93 track'd be used it had 2 b tested ,otherwise swap is pointless.Also v8 entire magic data copied(bar fuel consumption for Ai) copied into it.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Yeh, I tried that Marko, didn't make a noticable difference.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Alpha Racing Team Announcement

Now that Jack Elleker has left ART the second test seat will be filled by team owner Stefan van Renselaar for the remaining part of the season.

------------
(Y) 2nd place by Charrel is very nice, but it's a real shame Alex and our former team boss came together while trying to overtake.

truecrysis Wrote:
> Diax F1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm not the greatest designer in the world, but
> > I'll see if I can throw something together for
> you
> > for the time being.
> >
> > Anything you want in particular?
>
>
> well ive just pmed a helmet painter who might be
> able to get something done fast enough
> the second option is you contact harj/macca who
> has my montenegro helmet, or i might be able to
> get it from the download.
>
> and if not then something based off of:
> [www.eurovision.tv]
> gs/newsflags/Montenegro_Flag-RESIZE-s925-s450-fit.
> jpg
>
> but thanks for the offer, it could well be all
> good

If you can get it from the download, that'd be great. It doesn't want to behave for me - though if that helmet painter you requested can sort something out, it won't particularly matter.
Christel VXR Showcase New Home

In a sparkling media event this afternoon Chris Copeman was on hand to reveal the plans for the new home of the Christel VXR GPGSL team. He presented the media with plans for what he nicknamed the "Christel hub", a multi-million pound project funded with backing from title sponsor apple computers the hub will form the new base for the team and also house highly advanced computing software, which it is hoped in time, will allow Christel VXR to enhance their car design through the use of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics).Copeman added that, "This project has been a long time coming and really makes a statement for the Christel brand. The Hub will bring every element of the team under one roof. The cars will be designed, tested and built all under one roof and that we believe is key to providing a winning formula."

The building of the "hub" in the Norfolk countryside is due to commence next month with a view to the factory and computing parts being ready to work on the teams series 6 challenger before the end of this season. Promotional images below...

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

good modeling skills mate!:-)but isn't the building a bit small considering that it's a team factory?

hey ppl,do you remember about the announcement i'm going to make soon?well,it's a custom thing.TafuroGP will be the first(and maybe the only;))to have it!

My GPGSL Career
Yeah, I also thought that the building is a bit small to have all necessary parts inside...but maybe that's only an optical illusion ;-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Let aline testing the car inhouse... Half the factory is filled by a go kart track? How do you guys test the car? :s

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Stoopid Wrote:
> That's good to know Ed. I've just done a test of
> Adelaide V8, there's a problem with many cars
> running out of fuel and retiring with only one or
> two of corners to go :-(

Reduce the fuel consumption in the magic data by a couple of thousand (just keep bringing it down until the problem goes away)

You can test it by seeing if the cars use exactly 1 unit of fuel per lap (on the defpanel)

X (@ed24f1)
MPR Welcomes Ben Johnson

MPR were pleased to announce today the signing of Ben Johnson as the second Test Driver for the team.

The deal may come as a surprise to the paddock as Ben is believed to be moving to a race seat next season.

However Dan Paddock explained today that the deal is not a permanent one, and only a loan until the end of the season.

Dan: 'Yeah Tom approached us at Dubai and asked If we could work out a loan deal for Ben. It's not exactly what we are looking for but it makes sense to fill the space left by Randys absence.'

MPR were also questioned on plans for next season, and Dan Paddock stated that while the team had been slow in its initial moves it was now ready to make negotiations and just hoes that it has no missed the big talent.

Paddock also apologised for the teams poor performance at Dubai to the fans

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Me? An arrogant prick? You must be confusing me with somebody else.
Nickv Schreef:
> Me? An arrogant prick? You must be confusing me
> with somebody else.

Your alterego you mean?

BTW, very strange move of Ben to be honest.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Nickv Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Me? An arrogant prick? You must be confusing me
> > with somebody else.
>
>
> Your alterego you mean?
>
>
> BTW, very strange move of Ben to be honest.

With the testers championship so close i liked the idea of moving to a team with pretty much equal engine power and more boosts. I feel i could afford to gamble with the gap i have. We will see i guess ;)
Oooh, a stab in Tom's back. ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Oooh, a stab in Tom's back. ;)

Haha ;) TSS have the best history. I just plan to bend the present a little ;)
Guys when is the deadline for boosts for the next race?

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
JohnMaverick Wrote:
> Yeah, I also thought that the building is a bit
> small to have all necessary parts inside...but
> maybe that's only an optical illusion ;-)

Indeed it is John, We test the cars on the dyno...for now...plus, you know what apple are like, the supercomputers they supplied are only the size of an iphone anyway ;) And next year the new ones will be even smaller.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Btw, I got the best Result of ART this season so far :)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Having planned the move myself, I'm not bothered by what Ben's saying...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy