GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
Great qualy for us, we need those big points ! :)

- My GP4 Works

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2011 09:32AM by AlexSchumi.
Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Alright! Hands up! Who sabotaged Nick's car? Eh?
> Eh? ;)

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Not too bad. It was a pity I got blocked on my first run or I possibly could have improved.

X (@ed24f1)
I must admit, we had a full-wet set-up.. I hope its good enough for the race tomorrow..

I think it will be a defending race for me.. Im hopefull but realistic!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
There are many things I would like to say in regards to this performance, but I shall go for a the basic one here.

DAMNIT ALL!!! hot

Also, 'gnap gnap raargh'. :(
Can't we just reverse the grid for the race session this time? ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Well done John that was a great performance, sad that the conditions got worse right at the moment Chris would go for his faster stint.

I beleive the race tomorrow will ben in these conditions aswell that means there is little we can do with predictions. It could become utter chaos again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
2nd(H) Gonna fight for the win.
I can't see the result. Picture doesn't load.
RAC5 Wrote:
> 2nd(H) Gonna fight for the win.

Glad to hear that, mate - a win for you would keep the SCR constructors title charge going! :)

Also, the more points you take off Marko and Matt, the more chance you have to sneaking into the drivers title fight ;)
Vandusk Wrote:
> I can't see the result. Picture doesn't load.

I had the same problem. Right click on the little red x and select properties. In there you will see the url, copy that and paste it into the address bar, it will take you to the original link.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Copeman still upbeat after Qualifying

Journalists caught up with VSM debutant Chris Copeman after qualfiying "Yeah. It didn't go well but there are still a number of things to be positive about. The car felt good, even in those conditions, and although the boost didn't do me much good today it may come in handy tomorrow. The plan for the race is to try and drive as consistently as possible and stay out of trouble. I realize that in these conditions that it might not be easy, but perhaps being this far back will prove a blessing in disguise. The car blatantly has pace as my teammate showed, and well done to him on good first outing, I think I got a tad unlucky in the weather. I amstill targetting a point."

When asked about the rumors concerning his search for drivers as Christel VXR boss Copeman said "Yes. We are looking but then at this time of the season most teams are. I don't think it is presumptuous for us to be looking at the moment. We aren't confirmed as being on the grid that much is true, but I want to ensure that should the opportunity arise next year, then we the chance to sign the drivers that we have shortlisted." He also went onto state that any drivers, be they test or race drivers, that were interested in a possible seat for next season should message the Christel Offices (captinfranko)

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Hmm, 13th wasn't what I expected considering the bump up to 7th, but I feel that's about where the car's performance is at the moment. Hopefully things'll improve in the race, our race pace has been strong of late. :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

BRING IT ON!

GPGSL WDC Season 4
not too good..... again as always in this horrible season
John Maverick and his stunning qualifying outing!

After he parked his car in the pits, John Maverick immediately jumped out of his car and got celebrated by his engineers. Shortly later, after he was able to calm down a bit, he gave us this exclusive interview.

Reporter: Mr. Maverick, congratulations to the third place in the grid. How does it feel?
JM: It's wonderful. Really, I didn't expect an outcome like this. Actually, the car doesn't have the pace to go with the top teams, but the weather conditions equalized that a lot, so that I was able to show my driving.

Reporter: You mentioned the weather. It's very unusual to have rain in the desert, isn't it?
JM: Yeah, the GPGSL is always something special. I don't know how they did it, but it was an interesting experience. And as I said, it helped me a lot today. I found, twice, the perfect timing to go out on the track and made the best of it.
Reporter: So, what do you think will be possible tomorrow?

JM: Well, that will strongly depend on what weather we'll have tomorrow. If we have a totally wet race, everything is possible. But there's always a big risk of getting shot from another car or making mistakes in the wet. Nevertheless, I think, we will have good chances for a Top 5 spot in these conditions. If it dries up during the race, however, this will become a lottery and everything will be possible. In a totally dry race, I would be happy with a Top 10 finish, as our setup is made for wet conditions and the car would, most likely, struggle to go the pace of the top teams.

Reporter: What does this stunning performance in this qualifying mean for your future?
JM: Well, I can only repeat what I already said. I have a non-obligatory pre-contract with AMR for next season. My work for VSM was always meant to be part-time, even though I already enjoy it very much in this team. Nevertheless I am open to offers from other teams, but, as you may imagine, only if a race seat is on the spot. I think that my performance today showed, that I'm ready for the next step and I want to drive races before I get my teamowner license. I surely hope that Stu (Ingers) considers me when thinking about the second race seat, but even with a tester seat, AMR is my first option, as long as there aren't very good offers from other teams.

Reporter: Speaking of your team driver license; is there any progress at the moment?
JM: Well, it looks like MAC Racing has a fix spot on the grid next season. Chrystel VXR is looking for drivers as well, so the chances are good, that they may get a spot as well, thinking of the absence of Blue Flame owner Phil Oakley. This would bring my team in the first spot of the waiting list. At the moment, I don't expect us to be on the grid next season, therefore we haven't started any driver contacts yet. But we are prepared for the case, that something changes. We have one car ready and the possibilities to build a second one in 1-2 weeks. But the expected plan is to get into the series in S7.

Reporter: Thank you for this long interview and now have fun at the provisional party :-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
at least both drivers in top 12:-)

My GPGSL Career
Macca25 schrieb:
> Vandusk Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I can't see the result. Picture doesn't load.
>
>
> I had the same problem. Right click on the little
> red x and select properties. In there you will see
> the url, copy that and paste it into the address
> bar, it will take you to the original link.

There isn't any red x here.

Anyway, Paolo told me, that I start from 12th. Sounds okay. If nobody kicks me out during the race, some points are possible. ;)
Nice and average, but hey, so was Canada and we did alreet there. And its wet, bring it on.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy