GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
Can't you two get your own thread?

Or a room.
He meant constipation, which would explain his recent on track form of course....

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Rico Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Can you please define cospiration?
>
> senna9194 Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > no,this is a cospiration by you two against me;)

conspirancy,i thought that cospiration existed in English,but I failed;)

My GPGSL Career
Nickv Wrote:
> Can't you two get your own thread?
>
> Or a room.

seems that TurboLover joined the group ;)a thread would be a good idea :P

My GPGSL Career
LMAO! That explains a lot :p

mortal Schreef:
> He meant constipation, which would explain his
> recent on track form of course....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Rico Wrote:
> LMAO! That explains a lot :p
>
> mortal Schreef:
> -----
> > He meant constipation, which would explain his
> > recent on track form of course....

do you think the weather is so different here?;)

My GPGSL Career
erm?

senna9194 Schreef:
> Rico Wrote:
> -----
> > LMAO! That explains a lot :p
> >
> > mortal Schreef:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > He meant constipation, which would explain
> his
> > > recent on track form of course....
>
>
> do you think the weather is so different here?;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Yeah yeah yeah, I go for the Rihanna Song.. Shut up and drive!

Mmm, maybe ill invite her to the next race +1 for Rihanna ;)

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
After talk about the increase in posts i just noticed it was mostly a lovers tiff between rico and paulo. Constipation does that to a relationship ;)
Current Test Championship Leader Ben Johnson conducted a press conference today to talk a little about the past, present and future for the driver.

Johnson is generally very reluctant to speak to the media and it is especially unusual considering the disappointing result at Dubai. However on this occasion the press simply could not stop him. These are a few highlights of the conference.
When asked about Dubai Ben simply had this to say

“Sometimes it doesn’t quite go your way but I feel very fortunate that the only person to gain ground was Pederson. I hope the main men can turn the setup around for the rest of Dubai. It has still been a fantastic season for me”

With that in mind the questions moved onto a strong season in which Ben has pulled out three wins in a row and four wins so far.

“I cannot express how great this season has felt for me, I want to finish it with a bang. The people at TSS are dedicated to putting out a great race car. Tom has created a well oiled machine and I am so grateful to have been a part of it this year”

This immediately perked the interest of the press to suggest that it doesn’t sound like your staying with TSS next year.

“This is the reason why I called this press conference today. After some negotiations my time at TSS is coming to an end. It was a saddening moment to leave the team that has spring boarded me into the driver I am now and I couldn’t be more thankful. I hope the Testers Championship will go as some thanks to Tom and the Team.”

So where is Johnson racing next year. With a great beaming smile on his face...

“VanSmirren Motorsports, Rico got in touch with me a few races ago and after some dialogue I am delighted to say you will see me as a race driver for VanSmirren. Rico is a great guy and I cannot wait to drive for his team. I hope that we can find the form that will put VanSmirren back on top. I admire the history of the team and I want to stamp my name in their legacy.”

After the announcement Ben retired to the team truck to speak in great detail about what he felt on circuit in FP.
VanSmirren Motorsports confirm Ben Johnson.

"We are proud to confirm that Ben Johnson will join VSM for Season 6. We have had talks for a long time now and i am excited to see him make the move.
Ben has been on a continuous upward curve over the last season and is now leading the TDC. I think that proves how fast he is and it certainly proves to me that he is ready for the next step, racing."

Asked why Ben did'nt replace one of the main drivers already Ricardo responded:

"It is a wish of Ben and myself that he ends his contract the proper way and stay testing at TSS untill the end of the season. It also means he can still learn an awful lot before making the step to the main game."

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Christel VXR Making Tenative Moves

Whilst there is no official line as of yet, it would appear that Christel VXR boss Chris Copeman has setup a task force at the teams Norfolk base with the sole purpose of drawing up a shortlist for possible drivers should the team be on the grid next year. When asked to respond to the rumour the Christel management refused to comment but sources close to the team believe that they are beginning to think about who might be available should a spot on the GPGSL grid become vacant.

Whilst the team have made no secret about the fact that they have been preparing a car for a possible season 6 entry (They even went as far as launching The CVXR1 and testing it privately this year) this is the first time there have been mutterings of a search for drivers.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

As we're all doing announcements...

Team Shadow Subaru Announcement

As was revealed earlier, Ben Johnson shall be leaving Team Shadow Subaru after a triumphant season thus far. I must say I am extremely saddened to see Ben leaving the TSS family as we feel he could have grown within our driver development programme into a championship winning driver. That said, we wish him all the best in his future career within the GPGSL but first and foremost would like to see him challenging for the Test Driver's Championship going into the final part of this season. I cannot say enough nice things about Ben and perhaps one day we will work together again.

We shall be announcing our new test driver signing shortly...

the driver merry-go-round is now in full swing I see...

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

everybody is making announcements,but mine,when will be the time,will be the most shocking.Ricardo knows what I'm talking of;)

My GPGSL Career
Adam Davies talks to the media

It has been announced by Aston Martin Racing that John Warrington will be moving up to a race seat, will this be alongside yourself?

I am currently in negotiations with the team about extending my contract with the team. When we re-branded as Aston I was given a one year deal as I had only competed in one season at that was as a tester. I hope that I have done enough to secure my race seat and continue racing for Aston Martin Racing.

So it is possible that John could be taking your seat?

That is a decision for the team to make but I hope things will go my way.

What would the situation be the team did decided to bring in another driver to replace you?

Obviously I would be dissapointed to lose my race seat firstly. I would like to remain with the team though as it is one of the top if not the top team on the grid.

So you would be happy to continue as a tester?

It would not be my ideal situation, but if that is what the team decided then I would fully supprt the decision and who ever they brought in to replace me.

If Aston decided your services are not required at all next season do you have other options lined up?

No as my focus is on Aston and I want to stay with the team in what ever capacity. The Aston Martin name is something that any Brit would love to be a part of and thats exactly how it is for me.

Moving onto the qualifying and the race how do you see you chances after your performance in the rain in the last race?

The rain makes it a much more even playing field and its more about being on the right tyre at the right time. The last race was the last race so it doesn't really factor here. The tracks have some similar characteristics but it will be more down to pushing right to the limit at the right time this weekend.
Why would i get a room? I have a room...

Nickv Schreef:
> Can't you two get your own thread?
>
> Or a room.

"If in doubt, Flat out."
P1 drivers list updated, please check your entries.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
MAC RACING LAUNCH CAR

With the new season rapidly approching it was time for MAC Racing to rveal there car and start testing for the GPGSL.
It was the last peice in the puzzle as the team has sorted it's driver line up but yet to finalize who will test and who will race.

Although this is the livery with which MAC Racing will be racing with, the offical launch will come sometime after the end of season 5.
Team owner, Nathan McGregor also used the oppotunity to showcase his new helmet which was briliantly designed by Yulcsa

So I present to every body the new car and Nathan McGregor's new helmet.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy