GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
@the pink stig, LMAO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Maikel, could you reduce the size of the gpi's of the cars to 200x49? Cos they are now too big to show up properly ingame.

Thanks

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Wooo, a 14th place finish is my highest of the year. v_v

Seriously, 5th to 14th. Couldn't be more annoyed with that really.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 6 at Interlagos are now open. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Interlagos", for drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Interlagos" Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL by 7pm Monday 27th September 2010.

werent they open from spanish free practice?;)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Awesome race for Matt. Without boosts we going to get nowhere high than that. And I've been drink driving again. Goddamn it Dan, get rid of Martini as a sponsor. ;)
Monza972 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Awesome race for Matt. Without boosts we going to
> get nowhere high than that. And I've been drink
> driving again. Goddamn it Dan, get rid of Martini
> as a sponsor. ;)

No more pre-race parties for us!

GPGSL WDC Season 4
The pink Stig is here after a nice holiday. Who do I have to be nice to to get a performance boost ;)

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Turbo Lover Schreef:
> Maikel, could you reduce the size of the gpi's of
> the cars to 200x49? Cos they are now too big to
> show up properly ingame.
>
> Thanks

Yes I can, at first this was what I was about to do. But I decided to try it bigger - I don't know why but it works in my game and looked a lot sharper. Maybe for it to work everyone would have to import their own or so ...
They'll be re-uploaded somewhere this week ;-)

PS, I was busy this weekend, you'll get those TGA's ASAP in your box ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
BAR#10 Wrote:
> werent they open from spanish free practice?;)

Well yes they were, but you know this lot they never seem to realise unless you post it

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
> [www.bexley-is-bonkers.co.uk]
> ny/two_planks.jpg

do those planks show the f1 tyres treads from pre 2009(grooved) and from 2009(slick)?;)

My GPGSL Career
Hey Mikael or anyone else in the know ;-) What am I doing wrong to get the blocky bits on the edge of the rims?

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
maybe and i say maybe it's the tyrebolt tex.
i have it inside the tyres folder but outside/next to the hi folders.
a guess.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
pink stig = epic! :D

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Happy to have recovered to the points and gained another one for most places but I really need to sort my qualifying form out!
No boost for me at Interlagos, but I feel confident for a top 10 finish :-)

Re: GPG SuperLeague Season 5: Rnd 6 Brazil GP Interlagos
Date: September 28, 2010 12:09AM
Posted by: n00binio
someone should code a bot that posts the boost announcements automatically ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Date: September 28, 2010 12:20AM
Posted by: GPGSL
OOPS!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/28/2010 12:21AM by GPGSL.
Date: September 28, 2010 02:24AM
Posted by: Rod_vs
I sent PM!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy