GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
Up to 12th is good, steady pace...
Could be better, but the hit I took costed some places...
What a waste of my afternoon :P
Good to see Alex score some points, we had both cars in the points, but then Charrel's car failed and he lost a lot of time, undoing all his hard work that got him up to second..

That's such a shame. 2nd and 3rd at the start and then such an ending. I'm so sorry for Nick, he really collects these little mistakes which make him fall behind from good positions to the end of the grid.

And this slot 2 bug is really annoying. Last year it was Ed all the time, and now it's Adam. In the end these drivers are penalized twice as it's clearly a lot slower to drive with only one stop and then get a 12.5 seconds penalty. Anyway, good 3rd place by Adam. Hopefully he can bring this pace to the next race.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Happy with the result, my first points of the season after such a bad qualifying.
JohnMaverick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> And this slot 2 bug is really annoying. Last year
> it was Ed all the time, and now it's Adam.

it's not slot 2 bug per se given our experience. In testers le mans feature race it was Tafuro GP that got one stopped, and in previous seasons drivers from other slots.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
It has to do with the magic data; lap to come in, pitstop window and fuel consumption. Which is not correct with the Le Mans track.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
So i´m back from my holiday and i must say very good result for Snake. i expected more from my testing session but lets hope i can do better in round 3

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Well, considering qualifying... this is a good result! Shame on Andrew again missing the points positions on less then a second ... Tommi is however proving to be a good driver, but hey - aren't all finish people in racing? ;)
We keep proving our reliability and scoring points, these are good results for a new starting team!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
First 2 points of the season comming from P19 after one lap is quite nice. Did have some luck with people DNFing but that don't matter. Let's work up from here.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
I cant say that i am happy, but what kind of driver is happy when he/she is not winning. However, i can accept this result with an smile on my face.
Quali was bad and we really have to work out our problems. Maybe few drinks less on day before would do the trick? (Not only racing abilities are common between us finns).
But on points again. No reason to be sad.

NOTE: other tables (race results, boost used, overview)on page 1, third post.

I must at least have 23 points, not 22 points.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I already have nearly as many points this year as I got last year. Onwards and Upwards lol

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

2nd in the constructors already nice

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
AlexSchumi Wrote:
> 13 places gained, great ! :)

Nice work, shame Charrel had that problem or that would have been a superb result for Alpha

BAR#10 schrieb:
> JohnMaverick Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> >
> > And this slot 2 bug is really annoying. Last
> year
> > it was Ed all the time, and now it's Adam.
>
> it's not slot 2 bug per se given our experience.
> In testers le mans feature race it was Tafuro GP
> that got one stopped, and in previous seasons
> drivers from other slots.

Well, at least in the second half of last season it was always only Ed who sometimes stopped once. Keep a look at it, I bet in the end it's the number 2 slot which, at least, has the problem more than other drivers. I know that it is a bug which can't be solved, that's why I just say that it is annoying ;-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Well done Adam, great drive! A podium in only your second race despite the time penalty, again, well done! Better luck next time Nick, you were doing some great times when you were fighting your way back and had passed Horváth who finished 12th in the end, so who knows where you would have finished if it wasn't for Blinker Rod!

On the subject of car 2 bug - It's not always car 2 that does a one stop but it seems to happen to it more often than other cars. Maybe I should have let MPR take the first slot after all ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy