GPGSL Season 5- S6 CALENDAR VOTE RESULTS

Posted by GPGSL 
John Maverick rushes through the pitlane after he stopped his car in the "park fermée"...looking around for somebody...and finally finds the person he's looking for:

"Copeman! What the f*** was that? Did nobody tell you that you CAN'T pass another car in this corner??? That ruined my whole race!

He tries to control himself and then goes to his teammate John Warrington to clap on his shoulder

"Great job, John. To come back from so far behind and then even take me in the last round....you should teach Copeman how to do that!"

Then he shrugs, gives his teammate a little smile and enters the weighing area.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
About the CSM Mods.

The mods are available at this point in time to Race Directors only. I have already had to make an update for both mods as we had some late arrivals and I expect there will be some more additional changes. The helmet visors need to be fixed for quite a few of the drivers, then new in-game shots would have to be taken, gpi's etc. If anyone would like to fix the helmets for us let me know and I can upload a package with the faulty lids.
The full release will be when Maikel has finished tweaking it. That could be in a few weeks as he's usually pretty busy. If they are not final by Interlagos ask me for the current version link. :-)

Round 3 is at Suzuka Japan 35% chance of rain. If anyone is interested to run either the FP or the main events, (qualy and race) please let me know. I will add to P1 the details on how to run an event later today.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Woohoo!!!! First ever race in GPGSL, and a win! You bewdy! TNR gave me a great car, and with a track I was comfortable on, I always felt if i could qualify well, a great finish result would follow.... Shame for all the wrecks, but I guess that comes with racing....
Thanks to Dan for having faith in hiring me, and hope he recovers well from his crash. Heading his way now with some celebratory beers....

p.s. my helmet looks like crap! Anyone want to paint one up for me?? I have a TNR version painted 3/4 finished= just wondering do i need to put a visor on the helmet, or is that built into the actual helmet shape??
Meh, a modest comeback in racing for me.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
I just drifted through on my race experience there! Great result for Snake Motorsports to finish 4th and 9th, just a shame Nick misses the podium on a tenth to Paolo ...
Snake Motorsports have already stated themselfs in the paddock, let's see what the race driver can and will do ;-)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Well that pitstop was a nightmare, if it wasn't for that I think I would have finished with some points

msater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Meh, a modest comeback in racing for me.

Your comeback went slightly better than my debut to be fair ;)

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

TafuroGP Announcement

"This race has had his good things and their bad;at the start i was overtook by lots of cars and dropped to 7th,then lot of those cars had problems,and i recovered my place.Maybe without the bad start i could have won,but those are races.And this 3rd place is good anyway:-).Also i'm happy for William,who took the points zone,but this will be his last time with us.He'll be sacked in favour of someone else more interested...Now we'll celebrate my first podium in GPGSL;after having been the first Italian to get some points(S4,Fuji),I get the satisfation to be the first Italian to get a podium:-)"

"And a last thing for Van Smirren;i saw you crashing on a TV near the track.TGP 2-0 VSM;)this time with both TGP cars in front of yours;)"

My GPGSL Career
thanks for the kind comments guys

mortal schrieb:
> There's probably some sort of bug, if we get the
> same thing for the main event we wont use the
> track again.

imo it was just bad luck. when ai cars make an error they sometimes just go on full throttle and leave the track. in our case the "driving error" occured in the pitlane entrance and the car crashed into a wall. as you can't leave the pitlane and park the car the driver went on till the pitlane ends. not funny for the cars behind but that's gp4

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
JohnMaverick Wrote:
> John Maverick rushes through the pitlane after he
> stopped his car in the "park fermée"...looking
> around for somebody...and finally finds the person
> he's looking for:
>
> "Copeman! What the f*** was that? Did nobody tell
> you that you CAN'T pass another car in this
> corner??? That ruined my whole race!
>
> He tries to control himself and then goes to his
> teammate John Warrington to clap on his shoulder
>
> "Great job, John. To come back from so far behind
> and then even take me in the last round....you
> should teach Copeman how to do that!"
>
> Then he shrugs, gives his teammate a little smile
> and enters the weighing area.

Racing incident I'm afraid, can't be helped...At least you weren't taken off by a car that was a lap down.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

What a joke :| 6th before the stop, 18th after, a lap down..

Btw. could someone call The Judge? We're gonna need him for the protest Alpha is filing against the actions taken by Johnson and Team Shadow Subaru ;)

mortal Schreef:
> There's probably some sort of bug, if we get the
> same thing for the main event we wont use the
> track again.

I think it has to do with the magic data. Changing the values with TSM isn't enough.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> mortal Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > There's probably some sort of bug, if we get
> the
> > same thing for the main event we wont use the
> > track again.
>
>
> I think it has to do with the magic data. Changing
> the values with TSM isn't enough.

what part of MD?

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Anyway good feature race, liking the coverage, Chris , race could have been shorter, but I suppose its at RDs discretion.
obviously now i am setting my eyes on the race drivers qualy and race.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2010 03:13PM by BAR#10.
Pretty good race from our test drivers. This puts a lot of pressure on me. I have to do better than my team manager :D
BAR#10 Wrote:
> Anyway good feature race, liking the coverage,
> Chris , race could have been shorter, but I
> suppose its at RDs discretion.
> obviously now i am setting my eyes on the race
> drivers qualy and race.

Disagree, I think the race was a good length, the more the better. Great coverage mate, well done.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Macca25 Wrote:
> BAR#10 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Anyway good feature race, liking the coverage,
> > Chris , race could have been shorter, but I
> > suppose its at RDs discretion.
> > obviously now i am setting my eyes on the race
> > drivers qualy and race.
>
>
> Disagree, I think the race was a good length, the
> more the better. Great coverage mate, well done.

We talked about feature race being 10 or 15 laps. this was a full fledged race, it's all.
but it is at RDs discretion-

GPGSL career;
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for the 3rd round at Suzuka have been opened since the French free practice was posted (in this case feature qualy . The closing date will be 7pm gmt , two days after the Le Mans main race results will be posted . For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Suzuka", for drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Suzuka" Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL account

What a messy race :( I want to apologise to Randy Winston. When i got send away by my crew i thought Winstons car was a TGP (:P) so in a split second decision i moved into his car. My apologies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Damn my wheel NOOOOOOOOOOO ! I was on p10 damn.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy