Track-Packs 1988-1991-1993-1994-1995-1997-1999 [RELEASED]

Posted by plodekk 
Hi all! I came back installing Gp4 after several years, I just have a question: I have downloaded the 1994 trackpack which comes with its own PLUS update? Which of the two files is to be installed first? Where should I extract the PLUS update? Thank you very much for your support! :)
Hi Niki

If it is a PLUS Update for the Track-pack it should be able to install it automaticly with TMS.
If there are files and folders in the PLUS Update, than I believe you need to copy them to C:\Program Files\Infogrames\Grand Prix 4\Tracks\PLUS\1994, after you install the main 1994 Trackpack with TSM
Hope this helps.

nicki87 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi all! I came back installing Gp4 after several
> years, I just have a question: I have downloaded
> the 1994 trackpack which comes with its own PLUS
> update? Which of the two files is to be installed
> first? Where should I extract the PLUS update?
> Thank you very much for your support! :)
Thank you gigi88, I’ll try this way :)
Hi there

Resurecting this thread from the dead, sorry, but I need to know why error "unknown pitlane 0" with Imola 88 in CSM. I'm using carpack 82. :(
Hi all! I'm using the 1999 trackpack with the 1999 mod v. 2.5 but I found that the top speeds of AI cars are totally wrong in Monza track: they reach about 290 kph, how can I solve the problem? Thank you :)
Hi Nick I did not test this season in monza but you can adjust it with physics ( that can affect all tracks ) or magic data for monza ( settings on gears for AI and Human ). Is it a problem of just your car or all the cars? Only happens in Monza?

Best

Jose

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2023 12:20PM by jcgrj.
Hi Jose! This problem involves all cars, so probably there’s something to change in the gear settings of magic data. I haven’t tested the other tracks yet, I’ll let you know, thank you very much for your support! :)
1988 does not seem to work on Jacarepaguá, but fine in the rest. What do?
Hi jaguarcatalonia

Try to use the individual jacarepagua 1988 track to update it from fongu's blog.

[fongugp4.blogspot.com]

best

Jose
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy