2010 Cars.wad&Anim.wad(HI,MED,LOW) Released by Nick!!!

Posted by NickJW 
Thank NickJW! I hope you will update car.wad with new car released!
Download the 2010 performance file, (link posted in the forum) and point gpx in the gpx_set tab to load the performance file from the gpxdata directory.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Wasma: You must use a 2010 performance file with GPxPatch. There is a thread on here with some.
Thank guys great work! :-)
Oh one question any idea why rewards 1.6 won't work with the 2010 cars? I tried to change the points structure to the 2010 format, rewards 1.6 completes the export but the points don't change in game.
I've never heard of rewards 1.6? What is that? You would have to edit the gpaedia I think to change the points in-game.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've never heard of rewards 1.6? What is that? You
> would have to edit the gpaedia I think to change
> the points in-game.

[www.realgpx.com] ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
@ Mortal: Rewards is a tool made by Laurent to change championship points: [www.realgpx.com] ;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh ok, now I get it. In a CSM mod you can change the points with the script but it doesn't help here does it. :-)

me being a pain but is there anymore on the missing bits of the Mcclaren, STR and Red Bull. I tried to do it myself but it just crashes my game.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nick check this out

I have to use the low lod as my laptop cannot handle the high.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@KGrant, I too run gp4 on a laptop and need lower lods as well. All my 2010 cars have lower lods and all of them are high quality. My suggestion to you is to learn how to use one of the many editors that are available(ie: Gp4Master/Easywad - I'm old school and still prefer Gp4Master) and make your own cars.wad. It isnt difficult at all and both those programs have detailed instructions on how to use them. I prefer non-csm mods myself as they seem to be more stable than csm mods on my system. There is a tutorial on this forum on how to make your own car/anim.wads. Try it out mate, and if you need a hand PM me. I will not be around this weekend as I live in Canada and this weekend is the first long weekend of the year and i'm headed out of town. Ciao.

Glenn(Cdn)
in the following update thereĀ“s lower lods for all cars

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
thanks Nick, can't wait for that, put a smile on my face, I wont have to make them all slow anymore lol

Kx

Kx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2010 03:12AM by mortal.
I've been on this for 3 hours but without any success. Is there any silly little things i'm missing or has this been done yet?

Sorry to be a a pain.

Kx
hi mate

im very busy with school and other things(my stage and volunteer work with handicapt people)

i will see what i can do this week for the mid res update

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
thanks Nick, It is the low one I am trying to fix as that is the only one that runs on my laptop.

Kx
Is the 9.6 patch recommended or even required?

By the way thank your for this
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy