GPG Nations Cup......Lost interest in gp4 now so i dont want to run this no more

Posted by willward 
yes i did say that in the rules

Team Monaco announcement.

Team Monaco announced today, that Michel Roger will be their driver for season 1 of the GPG Nations Cup.

Team France Announce Entry To GPG Nations Cup

This lunchtime press gathered at the Magny Cours circuit as the Team France declared that their application to enter the GPG Nations Cup had been accepted. The team said they are “honoured to be part of this potentially great series and we also aim to qualify for every race”. Their driver for season 1 will be Jacques Hunsley.
Team Italy is ready for the start!

"I can't wait for the start"
Paolo Tafuro,Team Italy

"This will be our contender":
[i153.photobucket.com]

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 05:01PM by senna9194.
Team Ireland Press Release
I can't wait till this season gets started and i have my cousin Robbie taking the steering wheel and hopefully we'll win a few races or so this season

I'd also like to unveil This years challenger

Team Manager - William Ward

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/01/2010 04:43PM by willward.
Team Czech Republic has arived

I'd like to take tis opertunity to present the CZ driver for this season, mister Petr Horáková, not a well known name in racing world, but he's like the Jarno Trulli from the Czech Republic , his one-lap speed is amazing.
We hope for a verry interesting season, and good luck to all our competitors, enjoy our rear-wing ;) .
Team Montenegro in GPG Nations Cup

Team Montenegro announced they will be participating in the Nations Cup, represented by Mirko Vukcevic, who was said to be "excited and looking forward to it, a lot"
The team as a whole set a goal to start well by qualifying and setting down some solid results, which they hope to be possible with this years car.
Team Scotland Announce There Entry For Season 1 Of The GPG Nations Cup

We are proud to announce that for the inaugural season of the
GPG Nations Cup, Scotland will be racing alongside some of the
best countries in the world.

We are also delighted to announce the signing of young
Scotish superstar Hamish McGinley.
The outfit is confident he will bring the results that this proud
nation is looking for.

As it has been a late start to preperations for us,
the livery will be the basic version untill we have some
sponsors come on board. We are currently in talks
with a few major partys at this time and will reveal
more when we are able to.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Team China Proud to be a part of the GPG Nations Cup

Team boss Adam Hargreaves is pleased to announce he is to enter Team China with their driver Eric Chow, having been beaten to his other two adopted home nations. Team China, is hoping to gain regular points finishes from their driver, whom has broken into motorsport on the back of earning millions in stocks and shares.

"I have every faith in Eric," said Adam hargreaves. "This team is beginning to come together, and we are very excitedly awaiting the start of the season"

Team China is also hoping that their presence in this international arena will kickstart the automotive and motor racing industries in China, with the Shanghai facility remaining a magnificent, but underused foray into this lucrative pastime.

The team is hoping to unveil their car livery in the next few days
Team China Press Office

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
Team Japan enters the GPG Nations Cup

For the first time in the history Japan is entering a leage with an official team. Team owner Yukari Okuzaki is pleased to announce the driver for their team, Yuki Otonashi. ''She is already a star in Japan, and she will be a great help to win the championship,'' said Yukari Okuzaki.

They also unveiled their car livery:

Team Turkey announcement

we are proud to announce that Burak Urazel will race for us.
it is first ever season for Turkey, and we hope to get much points as we can in this season.
thanks 4 the press releases :)

Team Canada

Team boss for Canada Ben Johnson unveiled the car today as well as their driver for the season Ethan Roy. Ben Johnson " He just looks completly in sync with the car, He was the most natural choice after the reality tv show created to pick the driver for this season"

Ethan Roy " I want to thank the canadian public and judge of the show Ben Johnson for giving me this oppertunity. The most important thing for me is winning our home nations grand prix, especially since i grew up on the streets of Montreal with just a pedal car and a dream. Its time to fulfill it."
Announcement - New Zealand

Aims? Win! ;-)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Announcement - New Zealand
>
> Aims? Win! ;-)

nicely put stoopid :)

thought id give all the participants a update i know have 2 possible race directors i should have something for this weekend depends how much time ive got and it will either be a test session or maybe round 1

ive also updated america as i didnt like the one i had its too boring what do you lot think

and also got the render for team monaco now

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2010 08:11PM by willward.
Team Netherlands is up for the challenge!

Team Netherlands is set to go racing in the GPG Nations Cup. Teamowner Maikel de Boer stated that there aim will be nothing less then winning, with a great driver like Max Koning which has been trained by no-one less then Jos, The Boss, Verstappen that is going to be very possible. We are looking forward to compete and we believe our car is developed enough, the livery will be kept simple but very effective to show off it is The Netherlands. Next to the car livery today was also presented the helmet Max Koning will be using, it's also to support The Netherlands in the FIFA World Cup 2010.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MDBSnake Wrote:
> Team Netherlands is up for the challenge!
>
> Team Netherlands is set to go racing in the GPG
> Nations Cup. Teamowner Maikel de Boer stated that
> there aim will be nothing less then winning, with
> a great driver like Max Koning which has been
> trained by no-one less then Jos, The Boss,
> Verstappen that is going to be very possible. We
> are looking forward to compete and we believe our
> car is developed enough, the livery will be kept
> simple but very effective to show off it is The
> Netherlands. Next to the car livery today was also
> presented the helmet Max Koning will be using,
> it's also to support The Netherlands in the FIFA
> World Cup 2010.

>
> [i153.photobucket.com]
> 1190/GPG%20Nations%20Cup/1%20RENDERS/NETHERLANDS.j
> pg
> [img408.imageshack.us]
> elmetgpgnatio.png

that support is useless.Netherland won't pass 1st pass of the Cup;)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2010 09:35PM by senna9194.
At least we are going to beat Italy ;) Like we did last time on a major championship, what was it? 3-0 or so? ;) ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MDBSnake Wrote:
> At least we are going to beat Italy ;) Like we did
> last time on a major championship, what was it?
> 3-0 or so? ;) ;)

that was the only time mate;)at least we didn't lost against Russia by 3-1;)

My GPGSL Career

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/07/2010 09:51PM by senna9194.
No, but the only way you could beat Australia last cup was to cheat and take a dive in the penalty box. ;)

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy