GPG Nations Cup......Lost interest in gp4 now so i dont want to run this no more

Posted by willward 
Using GP4Tweaker yes you can

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Hey,

I just saw this thread was back open, I would like to join as Australia if that is ok.

Edit: Sorry, just read the first page, I will be Scotland instead. The drivers name will be Hamish McGinley.
I am confussed about what I have to do with the performance points, could you please explain that to me?

I would also like to offer my help by doing the results tables for you if you would like, here are some examples of what I have done for the RGFR.
[racinggeneration.be]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2010 03:43PM by Macca25.
well i was going to do them myself but yours results tables are awesome could you do an a1gp type of one?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2010 07:52PM by willward.
Yer, no problem. I'll come up with somthing and give you a look asap.
My driver's name is Darren Holloway

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
thanks ptclaus and i will explain to every1 via pm when we have a near enough full grid about performance and ask them about there driver names because not every1 has submitted one and i think ive had a bout 5 perfs

I think you should change round 18 to the British GP instead of the English GP. It just sounds better and that way the England, Irland and Scotish teams all have a home race.
Can you please put up the link to the car shape and the tyres please.
will do are you gonna make your own car or sumin then?

Yer I thought most of the cars were quite plain, I was just going to make up a few mock ups,
hi william

did you recieved my pm with the perfomances?

and can i paint a new livery for germany if i want to?

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
Here is a mock up of the points tables for the championship. Let me know what you all think.

since japan has gone, can i take China? Driver: Eric Chow

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
William, PM'd the needed things. Please, someone choose Spain, I'd like to have that car in my mod too....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2010 01:58PM by nhorry.
i'm already pm you William....

Back to basics... I feel like a newbie! hahahahaa!!!
loving the table style! just one thing... that is the serbia flag not the montenegro flag? thanks lol
nice work could you try using black insteasd of green i want to see what that looks like

and china has been added and now the nations cup will be going to to shanghai

heres the montenegro wip

hopefully oggo can do me a render of it i have contacted him about doing some more renders

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2010 07:58PM by willward.
love it will love it! thanks for that! am i allowed to make suggestions? lol

but its great anyway!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy