2010 csm selfmade mod question

Posted by alonso0506 
2010 csm selfmade mod question
Date: April 03, 2010 07:08PM
Posted by: alonso0506
Hey guys i have a question.
I am doing my own csm mod for 2010 and when i start csm click on my 2010 mod and where you can select you driver there are pictures and names of the drivers.
I used the empty mod from tony so what i wanna know is how can i change the names from hamilton as n1 to button cause the order and names are still like 2009 so any help would be nice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
Re: 2010 csm selfmade mod question
Date: April 03, 2010 07:10PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
You need to open the GlobalVars.ini in the Settings folder of your mod, scroll down and you will see the variable of the drivers, there you can change it all.
Date: April 03, 2010 07:13PM
thx m8 for your help:-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: April 05, 2010 06:06AM
Posted by: Krytan
are you going to make this csm mod public?
Date: April 05, 2010 08:54PM
first i dont know how and i only put all cars and other stuff together so i maybe think about it. but i dont know about permisson of the guys who made the cars and other stuff

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy