2010 F1 crew PACKS by Renault#1Fan (Virgin Racing released 6/13/2010)

Posted by Renault#1Fan 
thanks, and great work with the FI pack!

X (@ed24f1)
Great work...

Any news on when the other teams will be available?

Especially the new ones!(Y)
Well Williams will be up tomorrow, after that I don't know cause most of what I got released I started early, the other I have to start from scratch. I do have Lotus and Red Bull Engineers done but thats about it. It takes time, I am also busy, but they will get done for sure, but I also have the McLaren to work on as well as personal stuff so I can't give no time frame.
Scott, do you have a template for the pitcrews? if so, could you please upload it :)?
Quickslick, I'll upload it tomorrow with the Williams crew pack.
thank you very much Scott :)

Williams posted
Thx scott no doubt Top Quality again :-)
totally agreed :)(Y)
You might want this if you need to check the Lotus pitcrew helmets:

thanks again!

X (@ed24f1)
Thanks guys and thanks for the pic alexf1man
Awesome work again Scott
Thanks Buzz Hornet
There's a chance to you make this ones Renault#1fan?

pitcrew_hispania
pitcrew_lotus
pitcrew_sauber
pitcrew_virgin

Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Can someone please give me the link to the template for a blank crew pack. Thanks.
Great pack.. thanks a lot.
Can you please tell me where you got the tv graphics in those screenshots? You know the ones with the driver photos and pit stop info. Thanks.
First of the new teams, Lotus is up.

Next will be Sauber followed by Red Bull as I have those 2 teams already started :D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/19/2010 02:00AM by Renault#1Fan.
INCREDIBLE!

I like it very much! Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
thanks, I'm glad you like :D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy