2010 F1 crew PACKS by Renault#1Fan (Virgin Racing released 6/13/2010)

Posted by Renault#1Fan 
Thanks quickslick
Red Bull CREW PACK now posted

Thanks, on to Sauber
thanks!!!

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
Thanks again!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Your welcome guys, enjoy!
Thanks for these Scott, one question though, how can I change the prop textures to the team liveries?
If you mean the lollipop, you can only have one different one, fongu did some in 2006 but none have been done since, the 2006 ones can be found at gp4 Database.
Yeah, pitprops 2008 by fongu. I've got them but they're .tga file, not to sure how I put them in though, any ideas would be great.
get the 2006 ones from GP4 Database it has a readme file that tells you how.
Yeah I've got the read me file with the 2008 version, do I convert them to a .tex file or leave them as .tga?
@Spokes you have to leave the pitprops in tga :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2010 10:16PM by quickslick.
Nice work again Scott
Thanks
Really really good work Scott, can't wait for Sauber and STR :)

Thanks,
Iain.
Thanks madotter, just have to finish the pitcrew for Sauber and then I can release that, as for Virgin and Toro Rosso, I only have the pitstands done so it will be a little while til they are released.
Sauber posted

very nice, as always! :)

X (@ed24f1)
One more! Realy nice again! Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy