Problem with gp4 master and helmets for bar team slot drivers

Posted by neilcaine 
I've only recently patched gp4 so i'm sorry if these problems have been answered some time ago - but here goes. Does anyone know of a way to get gp4 master working with the patched gp4 - i've read about an update file but can't find a link. Also i've updated all the helmets for the drivers and helmet shape but since patching the game, the 2 drivers in the old BAR team slot still show the old helmets of Villeneuve and Panis - i've checked the tex files in the carwad and they show the 2 lotus helmets i've added but they don't show in game - any possible solution to this ?
Go into your GP4 directory and then into the folder named cars

You need to overwrite the helmets for drivers 9, 10 and 21 in there

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
thanks for the quick reply - problem solved - much appreciated - regarding the helmets

does anyone have a workaround or patch file to get gp4master working with the patched gp4 exe?
i create an folder named master - put all the gpmaster files in there and an gp4.exe with 6.250.496 MB size. You must search for it - give the master tool this gp4.exe and it works. Sorry for my bad english
thanks a lot - i've done as you suggested and will keep the old gp4 nocd exe to use with gp4master - no problem with your English, thanks for the advice
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy