GPxCInfo Question

Posted by TheDarkListener 
GPxCInfo Question
Date: March 17, 2010 09:32PM
Posted by: TheDarkListener

Hi Guys,
i have a "little" question:
Is it possible to do that the first 10 drivers are shown in the labels?
And after the names the time behind the first driver...

I want to do it with the GpxCInfo....

Thx
TDL

BMW Sauber Ferrari
Ferrari F10
Virgin Racing
Ferrari F150
Marussia Virgin Racing
Re: GPxCInfo Question
Date: March 17, 2010 11:05PM
Posted by: vesuvius
I don't know the answer, but there is a gpxpatch forum at realgpx.com forum [realgpx.com] were Rene Smith the developer of gpxpatch program will answer questions every now and then, so try to ask from him there if anyone doesn't know the answer here:) this would be really nice thing, if it will be able to be made.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/17/2010 11:06PM by vesuvius.
Date: March 17, 2010 11:20PM
Posted by: TheDarkListener
Date: March 17, 2010 11:30PM
Posted by: mortal
in gpxset you can show ten drivers, pressing 9 will bring up the list.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 18, 2010 12:40AM
Posted by: SpaceManMonster
Yeah, But I don't think that's what he wanted to do. The "9" control acts like a psudo Telemetry screen/Times screen. it'll just show the times in a "classic (199x)" style. I think what he wants is to make the 10 driver ranking using the "Behind-Infront" display. in which would be confusing to me since it'll only go so far up and will probably cut/reduce itself that it'll not come out right. If it were me just have the top 10 in the display and If you wnat to know what position you are in, just A. use the DEF panel or B. if not using Dir. mode use the bottom times screen.

but hey that definatly looks good for the new 2010 display.

/Hmm gives me a new idea for a new def.
Date: March 18, 2010 12:54AM
Posted by: rmfarey
Could it possible to do what is done on F1 TV now with the positions listed down the left hand side of the screen, using just 3 letters of the drivers surname?

That would look great
Date: March 18, 2010 05:17AM
Posted by: wvogtt2
where can i find the gpx info to download,Please?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy