patch

Posted by olevolsing 
patch
Date: March 14, 2010 05:13AM
Posted by: olevolsing
Hi.

Could someone please direct me to the place where you can download the patch so you don't have to use the CD when you're playing(I forgot the name of the patch).Thanks.
Re: patch
Date: March 14, 2010 05:25AM
Posted by: danm
[www.grandprixgames.org]

What you mean is this:

Decrypted GP4.exe v9.6
[www.gp4db.com]

Also, please ensure you post to the correct area! ;)

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: March 14, 2010 05:49AM
Posted by: mortal
This: 1.02 NoCD

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 18, 2010 08:51AM
thanks.
Sorry.I wasn't aware of different areas of posting.I'm fairly new to this site.
Date: March 18, 2010 08:54AM
thanks also.Is 1.02 NoCD the same as decrypted GP4.exe v 9.6?
Date: March 18, 2010 09:26AM
Posted by: mortal
No it is not. You install the v9.6 patch first. That is the official Infogrames GP4 update patch. Extract the patch contents to the gP4 dir. Then install the nocd by overwriting GP4.exe.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: March 18, 2010 11:00AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
TIP OF THE WEEK hot

And for all that has ZAZ tools installed and you haven't patch the file yet you just go to the zaz programs, select patchdownloader, you select only patch or with a fresh cars.wad, it will download it for you and ask were to install it then. You only have to click OK and the game is patched automaticly :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy