GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
my isp had some connection problems yesterday, so i didnt have the net but all seems good today. weekend starts later today :-)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2010 10:36AM by BAR#10.
Let me know if there's any problems with the mods. Should be all good now.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Ed,midseason changes on the perf have always been according to the places they were swapped.
f.e. in s3 John was VSM 2nd driver as he replaced Jalving midseason despite being champion

/Test session will be ran on the current posted perf

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2010 10:58AM by BAR#10.
Use what's in the mod.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
it's posted on previous page.

GPGSL career;
The performance file in V5.1 update fixes Alpha's test drivers. :-)

New update online V5.2. Sorry, but I just found a fault in the test mod. The performance file failed to load, updated the swap file, fixed.

because i have everything set now i will run 4.1 mod.:-)
alpha's perf values are all good, and swap unneccesary as the position on perf file is ok.
actually i assume just swapping alpha test car lods will fix the livery issue, but as Ben replaces Alex he is #1 tester.
that said, i really apprecciate everyone's work on the mod's updates and lots. will use new version in Hungary gp.:-)

GPGSL career;
test session was ran. coverage coming up, will take some time to upload.:-)

GPGSL career;
GPGSL SEASON 4, ROUND 7

50TH CHAMPIONSHIP GP IN THE HISTORY OF GPG SUPERLEAGUE

PACIFIC GP AT FUJI

FRIDAY FREE PRACTICE aka TEST SESSION
CHANCE OF RAIN: 0%

The mountain Fuji will not be climbed, but someone will be on top here in Japan. For the first time ever GPGSL circus arrives to this venue and it has the honor of hosting 50th GPGSL championship race! Big milestone for the GPG Superleague, no doubt.

Highly anticipated second third of the season starts here, round 7 Pacific GP, which will be a guaranteed dry weekend.

Velox are bringing an enhanced car, with 4 bhp of boost, so we dub them as favorites. But just who will be big in Japan in the end?

In testers ratings, Tonks is rated best, Vilela, Greidanus, Walters are challenging him from a distance.

Free practice is about begin and let's get on with the show

DFR's Copeman opens the session and sets the first time

Houston sets the standard

Mcgregor has pace

Vilela posts fine time!

top 8 after 1st round

Paddock rocking and rolling

Elleker in action

Jalving makes it in top 12

top 8 after approx first half

with Tonks in 7th, Greidanus isnt using the chance to close up tester rating. IED dont have the horsepower

Hnerique starts a new lap

Somogy fastest!

but Davies puts Velox infront!

best rated tester Zak Tonks in 7th givin rivals a chance to catch up

Velox is strong and championship leader has the best intermediate however ...

he spins!

and sets the quickest lap on the next lap. Velox 1-2, no surprise with their boost enhancement

Ruben p11,

STAY TUNED FOR OFFICIAL RESULTS

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2010 01:01PM by GPGTV.org/farked.
OFFICIAL TEST SESSION RESULTS - PACIFIC GP

I just want to say sorry to the team, that was a terrible test session.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Average practise, Tonks seems already unreachable, although the season is still long. I'm aiming for a top 3 position in the championship.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Excellent. Let's continue this and close the gap to TSS and their minions!
GPGSL SEASON 4, ROUND 7

50TH CHAMPIONSHIPP GP IN THE HISTORY OF GPG SUPERLEAGUE

PACIFIC GP AT FUJI

QUALIFYING
CHANCE OF RAIN: 0%

Marko Aleksander has won the race in Monaco after the spectular DNF of Phillip Oakley who suffered a loose wheel around 300 meters from the finish line. Slovenian made a comeback in last three races - scoring 37 points, 12,33 per GP - elevated him to third place in the standings, just seven points behind current championship leader Australian Matt Houston, reigning champion Philip Oakley is in second place,Nick van der Voort in fourth, with Monil Santilal in fifth, while Ed Greenhalgh sits in sixth, tied with Stoddart on 35 points.

It's now a three way dance in constructors championship, as Martini Paddock Racing have managed to catch up with Tss and Velox, which is leading the WCC.
Then there's a big gap to fourth place where IED is the best of the rest as 5 teams are from 4th to 8th 10 points within eachother.

Highly anticipated second third of the season starts here, round 7 Pacific GP, which will be a guaranteed dry weekend.

AS noticed in test session Velox are bringing an enhanced car, with 4 bhp of boost,
WINSTON FIRST ON TRACK AS LUCKY SEVEN USE BOOST

SANTILAL FASTER

HOUSTON REPEATS TEST

TOP 8 AFTER ROUND 1

CHAMPIONSHIP LEADER IMPROVES HIS BEST TIME

GREENHALGH IN SECOND ROW

OAKLEY UPS IT UP A NOTCH,

GRANT IN FIFTH!

VAN DER VOORT TAKES THE POLE - APPARENTLY!

IED HAVE PACE IN QUALY!

TOP 8 AFTER ALMOST 20 MINUTES,MPRs have too much downforce, fall down the standings, SANTILAL in 7th, ALEKSANDER HAS FELL DOWN TO 16th!

santilal on a flyer

but apparently spins like matt in free practice

van het Bolsher doing well

Houston makes it 1-2 velox

TAFURO SHOWING BRILLIANCE

ALEKSANDER HAS BEEN RED HOT IN PAST 3 RACES, NOt IN THIS SESSION, HOWEVER HE somewhat SAVES THE DAY WITH 9TH

official results coming up shortly

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2010 03:19PM by GPGTV.org/farked.
PACIFIC GP. OFFICIAL QUALIFYING RESULTS
CONGRATS TO NICK VAN DER VOORT ON POLE POSITION

Not the best test and qually for Alpha there, hopefully in the race we can improve

i hope to finish the race in points

this time i've to pray to get some points;);)

My GPGSL Career
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy