GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
Great team result!
Nice points for Stefan as well

btw, sorry if this has already been answered - but why have the last few races been accelerated?

X (@ed24f1)
The answer to that question is because right now I am short on the time to sit at the comp for four hours and do the events. AFAIK I'm not running Silverstone qualy and race, but I will do the FP session and as it's the last event, it wont be accelerated, besides it's only half an hour to run anyway.
The Zandvoort results are official, FL goes to Ed Greenhalgh. I incorrectly assumed that Marko Aleksander got that as I saw it up on screen before the race ended, apparently Ed topped it and I missed it, thanks to Marko for your honesty in pointing out that mistake.

Season 5 The GPGSL needs YOU, yes YOU! If you can run events, and be part of the running of the GPGSL, get in touch with me before Season 5 fires up. There will be seventeen races, FP and Race performance files, League tables & Boost tables.
The current members of the GPGSL have worked their way through four seasons, and some of us were on the W300/WGP teams as well. We have worked hard to make it what it is, and this series does not run by itself.
Bernie Éclair has spoken. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/17/2010 09:47AM by mortal.
OK - in my opinion, maybe it is better to wait until you do have time and do the coverage then.

X (@ed24f1)
Yay more points.
Well done Randy! Another podium! :)
Zandvoort seems to be our best track.
Finding the time is not always easy to do. This season I ran eleven events, six events were FP & Q & R, three were FP only and the remainder were Q & R. We try to run one event a week, and if we didn't do that, interest would probably drop off. It takes 30 mins, 40 mins, and over an hour to run the FP, Q and R, and that's without set-up time, checking everything is correct and good to go. Then convert the screens to 800x600, edit the results screens in PS. Then upload one by one and create the coverage, that can take a couple of hours to do. Just doing a race, half the afternoon or the best part of a night is gone. Do that with a job, an acre property that needs looking after, a g/f, three dogs and you'll see how hard it is to make time. It's not surprising that only one person this season has stepped forward and run an event. So....sorry for the accelerated time, sometimes I just have to do it as I cannot do it otherwise, and I cannot keep putting it off otherwise it would just never happen. This is what happened with the WGP/W300, there just wasn't the people committed to run the series, so the tumbleweed rolled in, and that was the end of that. Sad really, everybody wants to be in it, but only a few are prepared to actually do anything, everyone else is quite happy to leave that Chinese bloke to do it. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Shame that video coverages are not allowed, so i can't play for RD.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Why are they not allowed?

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
I have no idea.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Shame that video coverages are not allowed, so i
> can't play for RD.

Shame. I wasn't aware that video coverages aren't allowed - which puts a spanner in the works for me. :(
There's no reason why video coverage is not allowed. We've never said that so I don't know where that came from. The con is that not everyone has the bandwidth to watch the entire event. I don't have the bandwidth to upload a race video either. Australia is a third world country as far as internet goes. I can't even get ADSL2 where I am, cable is non existent, and I was at a friends place up the road and they have satellite internet because they live too far from the phone exchange and it's slower than my ADSL1, and a lot more expensive! Anyway, as long as full results screens are posted separately, videos are fine.

@Mal, Since when are you chinese?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I have the badwidth and there is the option to cut out boring parts and/or split the race into parts.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Turbo Lover Wrote:
> I have the badwidth and there is the option to cut
> out boring parts and/or split the race into parts.

Ditto.

My intention was to put up highlights of FP, qual and race. A highlight reel, no less.

Also, the added bonus of viewing the pole position lap :)
@Mal, Since when are you Chinese?

I am not Chinese. :-) That 'Chinese bloke' is an Aussie joke. In Australia, that Chinese bloke who ends up doing it, whatever it may be, he is always known as Sumc%*t. If something at work goes missing, it's always that Chinese bloke that took it. If your car gets dinged while parked in the car park, you can bet it was that Chinese bloke that did it! So when we say we'll get that Chinese bloke to do it, everyone knows exactly who lol! ;)

If you guys can do videos, it would be great, and I'm sure the majority would like it too. Looks like we'll have some race vids for Season 5. Thankyou. :-)

Well I'm back home in July with 3 months of freedom so I'm well up for doing an event

I have the mod running perfectly on my PC, with good graphics, and would like to help out

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Race video's would be awesome!

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Tom sent a pm to the GPGSL account saying he would like to do some events next season, so that will be a great help :) I will do the last event at Silverstone, but guys you will have to bear with me it may take a while :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
I also sent a pm to mortal to suggest that I would help out with points and boost tables for next season.

Here are some examples of what I have already done.

These are the tables that I have done for the RGFR...

And this is the table that I have planed for the GPG Nations Cup...

I would be more than happy to come up with a design for the season 5 GPGSL tables.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
Macca25 Wrote:
> I also sent a pm to mortal to suggest that I would
> help out with points and boost tables for next
> season.
>
> Here are some examples of what I have already
> done.
>
> These are the tables that I have done for the
> RGFR...
> [img28.imageshack.us]
> pg
> [img412.imageshack.us]
> .jpg
> [img69.imageshack.us]
> pg
> [img96.imageshack.us]
> pg
> [img691.imageshack.us]
> .jpg
> [img231.imageshack.us]
> h.jpg
> [img263.imageshack.us]
> .jpg
> [img220.imageshack.us]
> .jpg
>
> And this is the table that I have planed for the
> GPG Nations Cup...
> [img175.imageshack.us]
> cup.th.jpg
>
> I would be more than happy to come up with a
> design for the season 5 GPGSL tables.

oooh my helmet is seeable into first shot;)

My GPGSL Career
It's nice but difficult to read IMO

- My GP4 Works

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy