GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
Decent result for Stefan there

msater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Woop Woop! Won't get my small championship hopes
> back, but I won, which is great news! Looks like
> Matt's going to win the world championship though,
> go on Marko!
>
> Phoenix; Paolo, just in the points, Mal, just
> outside them. Unlucky mate.

:D have beaten my teammate in race again :D
unluckily,i think the gap with alpha\lucky7\tnr\dxr has become bigger:-(

My GPGSL Career
Fantastic race by Phil!!! We're glad to have the oppertunity to see you standing on the top step of the podium once again! It's been a hard season but I hope this goes some way to making up for it!

Ed as always carving his way through the field for a fantastic 4th place.

Marko, the championship is not over! You got the point for fastest lap and that could become vital in Silverstone ;-)

Well it's a great result, what can i say...
If my maths is right, (I was doing it with 3 laps to go, clever ay), I have a 10 point lead on Marko and a 12 point lead on Nick.
We go into the final race in a good position, but the focus is on the next race; I'll worry about the championship at the end of the next race.
Great result today.

GPGSL WDC Season 4
from that screenshot of results it dont look i scored the fastest lap at all.
it's the blue number next to the position.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2010 11:40AM by BAR#10.
Yes I think you're right, should be Ed Greenhalgh for FL. Results edited. Normally I would not have used that screen for the results, but Fraps failed to take the results screenies......

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2010 11:46AM by mortal.
That puts TSS just 6 points behind MPR then - Very happy with that!!

On the other hand Marko is now 11 points down on Matt going to Silverstone :(

Well done Ed though

Ah comon! :(

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
these are my consideration looking to the race results:

1-in silverstone aleksander needs to arrive at least 2nd and houston at least out of points.if houston doesn't arrive in points,but gets the fastest lap\most places gainer point,houston will be S4 champ
2-lucky 7 increased the gap on the followers.phoenix goes down to 8th.TNR is 7th with 1 point.DXR and Alpha are separated by one point in favour of DXR(73-72).Anyway,it's still possible for TNR and Phoenix to catch them.Less chances for them to recover on lucky 7(27 points on phoenix,the last of the train).DFR has to recover some points to finish in a higher place in wcc

My GPGSL Career
i think that only 5 cars actually crossed the finish line when that results screenie was taken (as Fraps failed to take the green screenie results) , while others still had to do few sectors of lap 45.
so in theory some could still a fastest one or actually order could have changed.
i'm repeating - in theory.

reload and total acceleration and green results screenie would tell it all, if we got the same race in the first place ofcourse. so far so good with it.

anyway just pointed out to regulation part.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2010 12:40PM by BAR#10.
Too bad Alex went off, a double point finish would have helped us in the teams championship..

Ok, I've done a quick working out with the WDC and the WCC. Obviously there may be a mistake or too, but it will do until I can do it properly :)

WDC

1 HOU 143
2 VOO 132
3 ALE 132
4 OAK 124
5 GRE 117
6 SAN 115
7 GRA 76
8 GRO 61
9 WIN 51
10 REN 45
11 CAR 43
12 STO 38
13 ING 37
14 BOL 36
15 DIJ 35
16 HOR 34
17 HIN 33
18 TAF 29
19 BOE 27
20 KOE 23
21 WAR 13
22 SMI 10
23 BRO 4
24 SCH 2

WCC

1 VEL 275
2 MPR 247
3 TSS 241
4 IED 137
5 LUC 94
6 DXR 73
7 ALP 72
8 TNR 69
9 PHO 67
10 DFR 60
11 VSM 25

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
At least I got points after a dreadful weekend. And less of the lippy jokes!

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I suppose, when we do retire, we often do it in style...!

Really unlucky for Rick, looks like a very nasty racing incident. I'll give credit to Keeley to get a few points especially if she had a few problems.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Alright! 3rd and 9th!

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
Poehh, qualified within sight of the points..

But the race was drama! Good pace from Ricardo, but we didnt see any VSM driver shot of how they went out of the race..

So cant comment on that, to bad another 0-0

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Not a bad race for Monil, at least we got some points, Marko unlucky, but the poor quali ruined any chances here really

Unfortunately we've now lost any chance of winning the Constructors Championship, but it's very important to keep 2nd from TSS

One thing I'd like to say is what's with this advanced time stuff. We're missing lots of the race coverage which is personally letting down the series.

I know the race directors give a lot of there time up for the series, but surely it'd make more sense to just wait till you have more time than advancing the time

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Crap :( We had the pace :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
So much for points in my home race.... Luckily I didn't endure any injuries!

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
A new champion will be knowed on Silverstone. Good luck for all!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy