GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
It's been a busy few weeks mate, I've just checked my pms

Let me get back to you soon as possible mate

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Interview with Mr Houston
Matt you've just finished watching the practise, what are your thought?

We're #@(*#^@&. It will take a miracle to get decent results this race.
The championship is slipping.

GPGSL WDC Season 4
What a performance and strangely still in the race for being the test champion.

Marko, i'm not from Brazil and you messed up my helmet files. Is that your revenge? ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Well....... I don't know what to say really!
for what, Ruben?;)
i had to convert your helmet as you send it in tga files. Mind you, I am no GP4 slimtex savvy so please send it in tex format.:-)
I did reduce the hi tex as my conversion of your helmet initally was 2x5kb tex, my comp doesnt handle well all this hi-res.
well, I thought first page has you listed as from Brazil, but no. Must have been the name that caused an association to Barrichello;)

PS replaced Brazil with Holland in coverage now

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2010 06:35PM by BAR#10.
Nice little performance from Jethro, Florian has been solid and consistant as per usual.

Only disappointment from the test team is we haven't finished 1st since the second race of the season, but, won't complain, have been consistantly in the top 6, so pleased with how its went. Make it a 1-2 in GB though lads!

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Gaulty Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Only disappointment from the test team is we
> haven't finished 1st since the second race of the
> season, but, won't complain, have been
> consistantly in the top 6, so pleased with how its
> went. Make it a 1-2 in GB though lads!

There is a reason for that hehe. ;)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Hey, great work for the guys, Copeman was really great with the boost.
I got lucky to get a little closer from him.

Now lets do a great weekend, and work hard for the final challenge,
and say good bye for the old Devils Fox Racing!
Can someone please send me the link to download this round's track.

Thanks

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh the irony :D

Typical how I get nothing when I use my two available boosts, and then finish 4th when I don't.

Either way, woo!
p7 at my home race ! Nice !!

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
good work guys, this could become a good weekend for dfr

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
GPGSL Round 16 Land of Clogs, Tulips, Cheese & Windmills GP Qualifying

Here we are in the land of...well, you all know. :-) An exciting test session and the results have some of the drivers a bit worried about their performance here at Zandvoort. And they should be, I've seen the results of the qualifying and it's......OMG!!!!
It is a short session posting as I'm very busy this time of the year, it will be the last race coverage from yours truly for Season 4, having covered eleven of the seventeen GPGSL events.
This session was accelerated from the halfway mark. And now, on with the show.

Weather Report

Prediction: 0% chance of rain. Sunny. Track dry.

The donut crumbs have been brushed off the race directors console, the button has been pushed and the track is now GREEN.

As you can see it's a luverly day here at Zandvoort, all is quiet in pit-lane as the teams prepare their gladiators to do battle on the track.

Lord Byron van het Bolscher is first out and keen to set a time.

WDC "Lucky Phil" Oakley follows him out. The smart money is on TSS to dominate here this weekend.

Season 4 championship contender Marko Aleksander, what will todays session bring for the MPR driver?

Quick Nick Van der Voort will be hoping to give his fans a good result at his home track.

Here we go, the first run times are in and it's a surprise with Noobert Horvath on top. Aleksander obviously not liking the car setup and languishing at the bottom end of the pool.

Horvath at the sharp end of the field.

Aleksander struggles to get something out of his car.

Things are changing as the track rubbers in and tyres heat up, the WDC takes pole with Houston a close second.

Stu 'Mudcake' Ingers up into fifth.

Santilal appears to be on top of the situation and slots into fourth.

Quick Nick not so quick, car problems perhaps?

Lucky 7 enjoying a good qualifying session as Randy Winston puts his car onto the second row. Aeksander improves to ninth. Both IED cars out of the top ten.

Halfway mark session times are up.

Accelerated time.........track CLOSED

Stay tuned for the final official qualifying results from Zandvoort.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/15/2010 01:32AM by mortal.
GPGSL Round 16 Land of Clogs, Tulips, Cheese and Windmills GP Qualifying Official Results

Congratulations to Philip Oakley TSS (WDC) on pole position at Zandvoort.

5th is good. And looking at next season, lovely to see Matt in second. Bring the championship matey. Bring the championship!
That session sure threw up a few surprises! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
am i dreaming? great result. awesome work by the team for putting together such a fast car. i hope we can transform that into a good race.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
My qualifying form has taken a turn for the worst in the last few races... Hopefully my race pace can save me like it did in Canada.

Great qualifying by Alex for Alpha

X (@ed24f1)
Please big man above, please keep me from getting wrecked or careening down the field.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
"Vilela, MPR tester has gotten what he always wanted, a race seat with Tafuro GP, where Florian Fischeder will join him as his teammate."

Quem acredita, sempre alcança (by Renato Russo)

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy