GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
Gaulty Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rubbish. Annoyed at others for ruining the race,
> but thats life eh.
>
> Best of luck to Rick and Keeley, although VSM are
> not our Super Aguri before anyone says anything...

whot??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
bitchfight, bitchfight :p

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
msater Wrote:
> I'm happy with that. Phoenix did OK, both drivers
> won't be driving next season, so no worries there.
> But all we need is the team performance now. GO
> PHOENIX!

my partnership with phoenix is finished in GPGSL,but i'll hope our teams will get some success:-)

My GPGSL Career
Has been an interesting weekend, grid for next year is taking shape, and the championships look like they are going to go down to the last race. Well the testers is over but still a good fight for second which hopefully I can win!
What a crap race, I lose my race on lap 2 with a puncture and Alex retires, but we don't yet know what went wrong with his car... (N)
We had the pace to both finish in the top 10...

Set for a good result and the car broke hot
At least Randy got some points.
Yet again team boost bites me in the ass and Byron gets a good result LOL! Well done mate ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Unfortunate result. Looking at the fastest lap table we didn't have the pace to remain in the top 3 I guess, but a top 5 finish might have been possible. I don't blame Matt tough, racing accidents just happen. Looking forward to home GP!

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> BAR#10 Schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > nothing personal , Ruben, this was based purely
> on
> > experience with pitstops, magic data windows,
> and
> > gpgsl races. I had a reason to believe, that
> what
> > I asked about, might be true. Obviously, I was
> > wrong in my assumption, and I am glad it is
> > cleared out.
> > And when one is personally involved either in
> a
> > situation or as race steward one wants to see
> > facts to be absolutely sure, as race was
> > acceleareted.
> > clarificiation has been wanted before in such
> > cases, no matter who was involved.
> > your team principal -and hey soon to be mine-,
> > sought it himself before as well and no problem
> > with that.
>
>
>
> Nothing personal Marko, it was just a joke. Hihi.

lol - next seaosn might be interesting with you two :P

It seems TSS always have a very late pitstop, a strategy that paid off for Ed today. Top drives from both our guys as we start a bit of a late resurgence at the end of the season! Great job by Marko also to fight his way through the field (even if Ed beat him this time)!

Aaargh, my pace was excellent, 5th before retiring (N)

- My GP4 Works

John Maverick had this to say after the race

A very unlucky situation for Matt now. But you clearly have to say, that - differently from last week - this time the first accident was his mistake. He was in front of Marko and had a good pace to keep him behind. I don't really understand why he had to attack the IED car then. I'm young, but I think in this late period of the championship, it's all about saving points....now he has nothing.
Nick - on the other hand - was brilliant today. He was clearly the fastest guy on the track, had control of the race at any time and brought the victory home. Congratulations from my side.

Asked about his future he said:

Well, as I said in my official statement two weeks ago, I have a valid contract with Aston Martin Racing, as part of the buyout. I had some contact to one or two other teams, regarding a tester seat, but either that wasn't an option for me, or for them *grins*. Nevertheless, Stuart Ingers didn't get in any touch with me yet, what disappoints me a bit. Anyway, I feel good in this team and hope that it will stay this familiar next season as well. Therefore I plan to stay at Velox/Aston Martin Racing, as long as I don't get a better offer. And there are very little better offers possible.

Then he winked and walked away.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
What do you mean? "Nevertheless, Stuart Ingers didn't get in any touch with me yet, what disappoints me a bit." I announced you are in the test team didn't I?

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
POST CANADIAN GP PRESS CONFERENCE

Marko, congratulations on the podium and taking the lead in the drivers championshiop!
...after 15 looong rounds (laughs). But like the cliche goes, it only just begun.
I've been in this position before and had arguably bad luck in the final part of last season 3, lately I had some good luck too in this season.
But to take the lead after such a tough tough season, where I didn't like the car behaviour in qualifying, really struggled at times, and having a poor start to the season, wasnt in great form either, scoring only nine points after three races is ...,well, being the championship leader now is making up for difficult moments in the season, where I was just hanging by a tread, catching up. All the hard work we put into sowing, is being ripped now.

I have found my form and been trough a lot made a comeback that yet has to materialze into a title. Hopefully it will, but we are in store for a dramatic season finale, so driving my boots off will be imperative.

Monreal is a special place for me, back in season 1 I won here for the first time and it changed my path altotogether.
It was a great race today , had lots of fun.

Any special plans for Zandvoort?
Fine tune, fine tune and fine tune. Both car and my form.
Fight till the end. It's very close. Houston just a point behind, van der Voort eight points and Oakley, Santilal and Greenhalgh still have a chance as well.

It's going to be challenging to say the least, but as it looks now, no matter what happens in Holland, I will go to Silverstone with at least a chance (mathematical one) to win the championship and that was my goal, especcially after I fell behind in early stages of the season. So to go back to original topic, ranking will only matter when the chequered flag
g in UK will be taken.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Stoopid schrieb:
> What do you mean? "Nevertheless, Stuart Ingers
> didn't get in any touch with me yet, what
> disappoints me a bit." I announced you are in the
> test team didn't I?

I just thought about a little PM to clarify if I want to stay or something like that or at least a short answer on my last PM a few days ago. In my opinion it's simply important to have some contact between drivers and team owner, because communication is both important to find a good strategy and part of the roleplay.
But never mind. I don't have a big problem with it.

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
Turbo Lover Schreef:
> bitchfight, bitchfight :p

;-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
JohnMaverick Wrote:
> Stoopid schrieb:
> -----
> > What do you mean? "Nevertheless, Stuart Ingers
> > didn't get in any touch with me yet, what
> > disappoints me a bit." I announced you are in
> the
> > test team didn't I?
>
>
> I just thought about a little PM to clarify if I
> want to stay or something like that or at least a
> short answer on my last PM a few days ago. In my
> opinion it's simply important to have some contact
> between drivers and team owner, because
> communication is both important to find a good
> strategy and part of the roleplay.
> But never mind. I don't have a big problem with
> it.

Really? Doesn't seem like it to me LOL! Oh and I seem to remember that it was you that didn't reply to my pm when I told you your test seat was safe ;)

GPGSL Championship Tables

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/13/2010 11:16PM by GPGSL.
Rico Schreef:
> Turbo Lover Schreef:
> -----
> > bitchfight, bitchfight :p
>
>
> ;-)

bitchfigt over :(

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Ah @#$%&!

Matty T C Houston's in second!
Turbo Lover Wrote:
> Rico Schreef:
> -----
> > Turbo Lover Schreef:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > bitchfight, bitchfight :p
> >
> >
> > ;-)
>
>
> bitchfigt over :(

(H)

Must say I'm really liking the look of these tables. TSS might just be able to snatch second in the constructors if our form continues which would be a real result after the season we've had. Alos very happy to see Marko leading the drivers standings of course.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy