GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
good to know. Anyway, one of the drivers behind me was already a champion. :-O
Vandusk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> good to know. Anyway, one of the drivers behind me
> was already a champion. :-O

argh i didn't know that;)

My GPGSL Career
This is fast becoming the Tafuro GP announcement thread...

brunoboi Schreef:
> This is fast becoming the Tafuro GP announcement
> thread...

Yeah, i think we need a change.

Therefore i will either announce VSM S5 complete line-up this evening or tomorrow evening after the race. Anyway keep youre eyes on this thread :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
brunoboi Wrote:
> This is fast becoming the Tafuro GP announcement
> thread...

;)

i kept announcing becuase is funny;)the only way to forget i won't be a race driver anymore;)

My GPGSL Career
Oh ffs. Looks like im on a fast track to retirement

senna9194 Wrote:
> Tafuro GP
>
> "I'm proud to announce that Florian Fischeder has
> won the challenge for the 2nd race seat into
> Phoenix.He's been the first one to contact
> us.After him,other drivers contacted us.We hope
> he'll be as fast on track as into contacting
> teambosses;).The car should be presented by the
> month.It was delayed because our èquipe is
> working on our first F1 contender:-)"

Woo Hoo!!! The same drivers who ran on One Racing, on 2008... welcome again, Florian!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Season 5 Team & Driver Lineup

Team Shadow Subaru (no change)
Team owner: Tom Pellat (brunoboi)
Race 1. Marko Aleksander (BAR#10)
Race 2. Ed Greenhalgh (SchueyFan)
Test 1. Ruben Greidanus (Turbo Lover)
Test 2. Ben Johnson (icky)

Martini Paddock Racing (no change)
Team owner: Dan Paddock (Ferrari2007)
Race 1. Matt Houston (SpaceAce)
Race 2. Monil Santilal (Monza972)
Test 1. Dan Paddock (Ferrari2007)
Test 2.

Italian English Dynamics (no change)
Team owner: Ryan Gault (Gaulty)
Race 1. Jethro Walters (turkey_machine)
Race 2. Zsigmond Somogyi (somogyi23)
Test 1.
Test 2.

Aston Martin Racing (team buyout - Velox)
Team owner: Stuart Ingers (Stoopid)
Race 1. Nick van der Voort (Nickv)
Race 2. Adam Davies (adamdavies_8)
Test 1. Stuart Ingers (Stoopid)
Test 2. John Maverick (JohnMaverick)

ART (team buyout - Alpha Motorsports)
Team owner: Stefan van Renselaar (racingstefan)
Race 1. Alexandre Koemmerer (AlexSchumi)
Race 2. Charrel Jalving (Charrel)
Test 1. Stefan van Renselaar (racingstefan)
Test 2. Jack Elleker

VanSmirren Motorsports (no change)
Team owner: Ricardo van Smirren (Rico)
Race 1.
Race 2.
Test 1. Ricardo van Smirren (Rico)
Test 2.

Snake Motorsports (new entrant)
Team owner: Maikel de Boer (MDBSnake)
Race 1.
Race 2.
Test 1. Maikel de Boer (MDBSnake)
Test 2.

Tafuro Grand Prix (team buyout - Devil Fox Racing)
Team owner: Paolo Tafuro (senna9194)
Race 1. Rodrigo Vilela (Rod_vs)
Race 2. Florian Fischeder (Vandusk)
Test 1. Paolo Tafuro (senna9194)
Test 2. William Ward (willward)

Southern Cross Racing (team buyout - Lucky Seven)
Team owner: Mal Stoddart (mortal)
Race 1. Ross Cartwright (RAC5)
Race 2. Dean Kittleson (DiaxF1)
Test 1. Chris Copeman (captinfranko)
Test 2. Mal Stoddart (mortal)

True North Racing (no change)
Team owner: Dan Mills (danm)
Race 1. Norbert Horváth (nhorry)
Race 2. Tim van Dijck Shaddix
Test 1. Dan Mills (danm)
Test 2.

Blue Flame Motorsports (name change - Phoenix Racing)
Team owner: Philip Oakley (msater)
Race 1. Christopher Hinz (n00binio)
Race 2.
Test 1. Philip Oakley (msater)
Test 2. Nathan McGregor? (Macca25)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
senna9194 Wrote:
> Tafuro GP
>
> "I'm proud to announce that Florian Fischeder has
> won the challenge for the 2nd race seat into
> Phoenix.He's been the first one to contact
> us.After him,other drivers contacted us.
We hope
> he'll be as fast on track as into contacting
> teambosses;).The car should be presented by the
> month.It was delayed because our èquipe is
> working on our first F1 contender:-)"

The only reason why he was the first one is because when I sent you a message your inbox was full!
Sheppard changes flocks by night

Part time television star and Come Dine With Me fanclub creator Glen Sheppard has formally approached the TN Racing team with his eyes fully set on a S5 drive.

Bringing with him a ridiculously large sponsorship package from Ladies Lingerie chain Ann Summers, there was no time wasted in signing the dotted line.

So, without fuss, the leggy Australian, mistaken from behind all too frequently as Elle McPherson, will be joining True North Racing for the coming Season 5 of the GPGSL.

A touch of pink, perhaps, for this otherwise very blue and grey little outfit?

Bahhhhhh!

End of Statement

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Nice to be on board for the season with True North for the Season 5 of GPGSL.
Maybe those drinks I bought the team boss got him a bit confused on my appearance, but I will see what I can do about dragging Elle McPherson along to our team haulers!!!
Personal sponsors will be spoken to in coming days, and a meeting with TN Racing held to see if some of my sponsors can come along for the ride in Season 5.

Great to be signed up with a full time gig for True North Racing, with the DXR test drive wrapping up at season's end. I hope to keep on pushing the DXR Ferrari hard in it's last few outings, and thank the team for allowing me to get my foot in the door to the series!
We (Blue Flame/Phoenix) have our eyes on a couple of drivers, both experienced and inexperienced. Watch your inboxes, because it might well be you!

END OF HALF A STATEMENT

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Subway VanSmirren Motorsports - Seat S5 line-up:

Today Ricardo van Smirren announced Rick Groeneboer and Keeley Grant as racedrivers for the upcoming season in an press conference. Keeping both Subway as a title sponsor and Seat as an engine supplier there is a solid base for the crew. First we will give the new drivers theire ability to show theire feelings and after that the word will be given to the teamboss.

Rick Groeneboer: “I was very grateful and honored that an experienced team owner like Ricardo van Smirren asked
me midway of this season to join VSM for S5. To be honest I felt quite at home at IED, but after 4 seasons I also wanted a new challenge. Having worked with Ricardo before and knowing that his team was struggling for points (no offence to former drivers!) I decided to lend my friend and fellow Dutchman a hand and sign the deal.
I’m really looking forward to next season and how this will unravel. I must be realistic though, the VSM car isn’t one of the fastest cars of the pack, but with myself and Keeley behind the wheel we must be able to get it up to the front!

Keeley Grant: “I was delighted when I was contacted. I was upset that IED did not want to continue with me but I simply love being in the GPGSL and am grateful that VSM have given me this chance. This was the first option I got and had no hesitation to accept. I think the whole VSM crew will work well together making sure that VSM can bounce back from a disappointing season. we will have to wait until the first test to see what the goals for the season will be. Rick is a good teammate and really fast. We have moved the IED to the front of the grid and hope we can do the same for VSM. I am already helping with the design of next years car and believe it will give us every chance.

Ricardo van Smirren, Team Principal: “I am delighted to welcome Rick Groeneboer and Keeley Grant to the VanSmirren Motorsports team and am very much looking forward to working with them. Rick is a great talent, and with four years of experience in GPGSL, is a driver who will be able to make a valuable contribution to our team right from the outset. I had the pleasure of working with him as his teammate in Season 1, partial 2 and the complete season 3 during his period as a IED racing driver and it is great to see Rick joining our team. S3 and S4 were Rick’s best seasons in GPGSL to date and we look forward to seeing his development continue with us at VSM next year.”

“Signing Keeley Grant was a big bonus for me. We were already considering young but inexperienced racing drivers. When we found out that there was no place for Keeley Grant with IED anymore I immediately contacted her. We already know that Miss Grant is able to adapt to a new team very quickly AND she is known with current and future teammate Rick Groeneboer. Im confident that both Keeley and Rick can push each other to the maximum and get our VSM team back into the top half of the constructors table.”

There will also be an all change in the testdrivers line up after Jehtro Walters earlier concquered a race seat with the IED team for S5 and Charrel Jalving left for the semi new ART team.

“At first I want to congratulate both Jethro en Charrel for securing a raceseat. They were a valuable contribution for VSM over the past few seasons and they did deserve this. Also im happy that it shows once again that testing is good to keep yourself in shape and you get looked at by other teamowners. Luckily Charrel Jalving will stay part at the VSM board and help us keeping the VSM team alive.”

Now to the new testdrivers:

“As test drivers we have signed myself because I think it’s far from time to get pensionated as a driver. And the all round experienced Raymond Buijs. Raymond who has many seasons of experience in competitive racing in both the W300 and the WGP only recently made an comeback. I consider him as a good friend and above all I’m happy with the pace he showed during testing this season. I hope we can establish the same goals as I’ve had with Jethro and Charrel to get him to an race seat in the future.”

Raymond Buijs was unavailable for comments due to contractual obligations at the True North Racing headquarters.

End of Press Release.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
GPGSL Round 15 Canadian Grand Prix Montreal

Weather Report

Forecast 25% chance of rain. Actual: overcast...track dry.

Sorry for the delay, finally back trackside for the Canadian GP. Nick van der Voort is on pole, the cars are lined up, and we're ready to roll. The lights are about to go out. This is an accelerated time coverage from lap 28. All cars made the first regulation pitstop.

A great start from van der Voort, Groeneboer tries to slip past Oakley but can't make the move stick and drops back to third.

Everyone makes it safely through turn one.

VSM have just announced signing Grant and Groeneboer for Season 5.

Quick Nick still at the sharp end of the race.

Van Renselaar pits on lap two with a puncture.

Houston locks up the rears and shunts Groeneboer.

A costly mistake, as far as track position is concerned.

A couple of complimentary donuts later.......did somebody say donuts?

Aleksander now in third.

The top eight.

This will not end well.

Grant airborne.

Grant has dropped to ninth after that drama.

Santilal closes on Ingers, and looks for a passing opportunity.

Warrington next in Santilal's sights.

A good clean pass from Santilal.

Pit stops are on.

Race leader Nick Van der Voort enters the pits.

Trouble at pit exit!

That's bits falling off Houston's car!

Van Smirren minus a front end.

Santilal still on a charge and now in thirteenth.

That ends the coverage from Montreal. Official results will be up very shortly.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Interview with Matt Houston

A very insightful interview there

GPGSL WDC Season 4
GPGSL Round 15 Canadian Grand Prix Official Results

Driver Best Laps

Driver Race Points

Constructor Race Points

Both VSM's did not finish unfortenately. I hope we can make a good clean round in my upcoming home race.

"If in doubt, Flat out."
great stuff!
can we get confirmation either way that everyone stopped twice?
if you dont have a screenie,reloading accelerating to say lap 45 ,rejoining, and pressing 9.
if results will be exactly same, stops too.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
seems to me Ed might have been on 1 stop as he's leading race at lap 23 implying he hasnt stopped once in on half of the race.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Ed did make his pitstop, I remember waiting for that before accelerating the race. All cars made two stops.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy