GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Objection overruled, GP4 wins. ;)

Wheres teh Judgeh

GPGSL WDC Season 4
MAC Racing Press Statement

With the anouncments that both Paolo Tafuro (senna9194) Charrel Jalving (Charrel) are uninterested in taking on a team, if Keleey Grant (KGrant) decides not to exept the offer, I am pleased to announce that I am next in line for the open slot in S5.

If in fact Keleey does decide to continue her driving career, I would just like to state that MAC Racing will accept the postion for next season and be present on the grid.

Fingers crossed that this slot opens up and MAC Racing becomes the newest GPGSL team.
Notice: I think Gp4 Indianapolis track not so good because of the pit entry. If a car go to the pit and the car behind it was near then this car always slow down and lose 2-3 sec.
Is there any point applying to enter a team onto the waiting list for a brand new team? Maybe as an entry for seasons further down the road?
Of course there is. With the new rules the list is now a lot shorter. I guess it will be updated soon anyway as it still shows a few names.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
10th and 12th in Qualy, then 17th and 21st in race for the team...
Not a good race at all, we are dropping back all the time...
Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Great stuff from IED. Let's keep it up!

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Nice to get a podium!

X (@ed24f1)
Not such a good result on itself, but I did better than my rivals. This does increase my championship chances.
awesome result for IED!!! hot
arriving into points is always a good thing:-)

My GPGSL Career
YES! This is how racing should be! Fantastic effort from both me and Keeley and 1-2 is in the pocket. Still can't believe how we smashed the competition including the almost unbeatable Matt Houston (okay and Marko aswell). Would have liked to win tough, but losing from a teammate is a little less hard to overcome. Looking forward to Canada!

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Macca25 Wrote:
> MAC Racing Press Statement
>
> With the anouncments that both Paolo Tafuro
> (senna9194) Charrel Jalving (Charrel) are
> uninterested in taking on a team, if Keleey Grant
> (KGrant) decides not to exept the offer, I am
> pleased to announce that I am next in line for the
> open slot in S5.
>
> If in fact Keleey does decide to continue her
> driving career, I would just like to state that
> MAC Racing will accept the postion for next season
> and be present on the grid.
>
> Fingers crossed that this slot opens up and MAC
> Racing becomes the newest GPGSL team.

My life if that happens Christel VXR will be at the top of the waiting list, and I also have every intention of entering my team although it seems very unlikely that anymore teams are to pull out or be sold at the moment.
CaptinFranko Wrote:
> Macca25 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > MAC Racing Press Statement
> >
> > With the anouncments that both Paolo Tafuro
> > (senna9194) Charrel Jalving (Charrel) are
> > uninterested in taking on a team, if Keleey
> Grant
> > (KGrant) decides not to exept the offer, I am
> > pleased to announce that I am next in line for
> the
> > open slot in S5.
> >
> > If in fact Keleey does decide to continue her
> > driving career, I would just like to state that
> > MAC Racing will accept the postion for next
> season
> > and be present on the grid.
> >
> > Fingers crossed that this slot opens up and MAC
> > Racing becomes the newest GPGSL team.
>
> My life if that happens Christel VXR will be at
> the top of the waiting list
, and I also have every
> intention of entering my team although it seems
> very unlikely that anymore teams are to pull out
> or be sold at the moment.

wait a moment,if Keeley refuse to get in as team boss,her team will be on the bottom?and so,charrel and me will go on the bottom too.oh,@#$%&...

My GPGSL Career
No, your team won't go to the bottom. If you say no now, your team will disappear from the waiting list altogether.
Nickv Wrote:
> No, your team won't go to the bottom. If you say
> no now, your team will disappear from the waiting
> list altogether.

what's the difference then?;)

My GPGSL Career
That you have to re-apply if you want to get back on the waiting list.
Yeah, thats much much better.Im it wasn't for 3 crap races it might be very interesting. The team must of put a great car together in order to give me and Rick such an advantage. A great race and hope this continues. Its been a while since a proper win (s2) so its fantastic.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats IED

Monil unlucky, at least your got fastest lap though

Marko did pretty well too

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Christel VXR Announce Season 6 Intentions

With the radical shake up to the GPGSL rules having caused a major shift in the teams waiting list Christel VXR, owned by current DFR tester Chris Copeman (captinfranko), have today announced their intention to begin basic preperations of their cars for season 6. Team owner Chris Copeman spoke from the teams shiny new Norfolk Base and had this to say "Hopefully its only a matter of time before we get to enter the GPGSL so by beginning to prepare our cars now we are hopefully getting slightly ahead of the game. We know this year that the length of the off season between seasons 5 and 6 will be a lot shorter and so by starting preperations now, even though we do not have a confirmed entry for season 6, we hope to hit the ground running should the opportunity to enter arise."

Chris Copeman stopped short on commenting about potential driver lineups but did say that the team may still test their cars privately should they not get the opportunity this year to enter. He also hinted that the team had considerable sponsorship deals 'ready to roll' should they be granted entry to the GPGSL, it is therefore likely that soft drinks firm Coca-Cola will take the lead in the same way as they did when Copeman rolled out the RGFR arm of his Christel racing company earlier in the year.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy