GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
Welcome again to the brickyard.

Marko pits with 15 to go.

Oh no! Not again! OMG!

Santilal sets fastest lap.

And then locks up at the end of the straight.

Houston now chasing down Aleksander.

Stoddart does it again!

Problem for Warrington?

John out the race due to a water leak.

The IED's are in a class of their own today.

Houston takes his rival.

What a disaster for Houston! 16th! Will there be a penalty for 8th placed Aleksander?

3 laps to go, looking good for Italian English Dynamics.

Possible disaster as van het Bolscher locks up near the leading pair.

Last lap!

Rick really close now.

But Keeley is in control.

And wins the US Grand Prix Brickie 120!

Congratulations to Keeley Grant, great race! ;)

Stay tuned for official results.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
W00t, Keeley wins the race. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Official US Grand Prix Results

2 points. Lets hope I gained the most places, so I can get 3 points ;)

Wow double point finish for DFR :o And it must be Hinz with the most places gained either! From 22 to 6th, nice Chris!

Let's hope for a better qualify next race though, back-row lockout isn't good!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
racingstefan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 2 points. Lets hope I gained the most places, so I
> can get 3 points ;)

Not even close mate, Christopher Hinz gets the most places gained bonus point ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
GET IN THERE :D :D Fantastic guy and gal, fan-bloody-tastic. Best team today by a mile, well done Keeley, brilliant drive, Rick, sorry about the pitstop, could have won, but fantastic.

WAHHOOOO. I like this winning feeling again, 2 wins in a row in the USA I believe, I love Indy.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
wohooo!!!
great race, i never thought we could get both cars into the top 12. nice work by maikel and the rest of the team. and at least there's one good thing about starting last: there's a good chance to get the extra point.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
YES Double Points mackafackas

Congrats to Keeley, too.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2010 12:41AM by ptclaus98.
I want to announce, that I will stop my plans for my own team in the Gpgsl..
At this point of my life my driving career is far more importent for me.
Maybe I will give it another try in the future.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Brilliant! Well done to both Ed and Phil - This race should really help us be in an even better position ready for next season

GPGSL Championship Tables

We now cross down to the pits, where we have just seen Matt Houston, let's see if we can get a word...

Reporter: Matt, Matt can we have a word?

Matt: No. I'm headed to the stewards...

Reporter: As you can see there, Matt is not at all impressed at the driving of championship rival Aleksander...

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Iceman-Kimi schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can't even get rid of my team, how's that. Nice
> rules GPGSL, clap, clap.

Why's that? I'd really love to buy it, but there are a lot of other teams in front of me in the row.

The race was crap for both Nick and Matt. But this maneuver from Alexander against Matt was, IMO, a bit too hard to count as normal racing accident. Official statement tomorrow, I'm tired. Good night :-)

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
I think Keeley is next on the wait list to get a team afaik, maybe we are waiting on a response from her as to whether she wants the team or continue driving. Just wait, plenty of time to find out what's going on with the teams.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Nice scrap for 2nd in the test table developing, although I think I would have been leading the chase with the original FP result.

Not suprised Matt is not happy!
Seems 2 me,i was trying 2 overtake matt,as i was quicker. He changed line,defended,fair enouhgh,but blocking thus normal gpgsl racing incident ensued.RD could confirm,deny this by relodad frame by frame screenies,LOL. Anyway, i'm still away,so do Montreal..'radio' coverage for mobiles too,please,.enabled imgs for this out of curiousity,otherwise i have it disabled.sorry guys,cant clear PM inbox,load times take 4ever. PS,tnx Rod,hope u get a race seat,your testing sucess is convincing.later,folks,still away

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Case Presented To Stewards:

M. Houston took the inside line through the banking, as he obtained a better run onto the bank.
He passed Mr. Aleksander down the inside onto the main straight. Over the start finish line, the timing registerd
me in the position ahead of Aleksander. By the pit exit I moved to cover my line. It can be seen that i only moved once
to cover the line. Aleksander then moved into the slipstream, as he did this, the braking zone for turn 1 had approached.
I took my normal line and breaking area (as per telemetry) and Aleksander simply out breaked himself, running into the read of
my car and spinning me out.

The laps proceeding this, I was catching Aleksander at a steady rate. Had he not punted me off the road I would have continued on
in front of him; and baring a failure, gone on to finish on the podium.

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Objection overruled, GP4 wins. ;)

Great performance from IED, but Marko and Monil are on fight! Good luck, guys!

About me... the dream to win FP championship is over!! Congratulations, Somogyi!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy