GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
wow, it got quite complicated :-o

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
So Is Rod now staying at MPR I really have no idea whats going on

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Why ask us? Ask him :P

What I can say is that he missed his chance at being a team boss.
Well, guys, please, peace and love... ;);)

@dan: at first moment, I gave up of idea to run, because you said me that MPR hasn't empty race seat. Of course, I'll finish this season, but I can't be test driver again. It's a choice of mine, no angry or unhappy with you. I make a wrong to buy DFR, gave up and want to buy again. :)

@stuart: no problem, I know the rules.

@stefaan, rico and maikel: I saw that your teams don't have definied the race drivers. I want to run. If someone is interested to put me on team, I'll like.

Thanks!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2010 06:18PM by Rod_vs.
Just run qualy will post soon :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Round 14 GPGSL US Grand Prix Indianapolis

Qualifying

Here we are in the land of the free, the good ole U S of A! Plenty of doughnuts here at Indy and Mal has eaten far too many to be able to get behind the race directors console so Stoopid reporter Ernie B Bagel has taken over.

Off we go with qualy and Ed Greenhalgh is first out of the pits.

Followed by his soon to be team mate Marko Aleksander.

First runs complete here's the standings.

Some work to do for championship contender Aleksander in 7th.

Reigning world champion Philip Oakley who announced his retirement from racing earlier this week is 8th

2nd runs completed

Stay tuned for the official results.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Great, Marko! 4th in grid. The championship is possible!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Nice one Ed! I'm not to bothered anymore - obviously I'd like to out on high in the last couple of races though.

Phoenix - nice, just outside the top ten! Good luck for the race, guys.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Go Rick! 2nd and 9th for IED is a great result. Puts us in good stead for the race.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

not a really bad qualify:-)

at least alpha drivers are behind us.only cartwright in front of us.we need to beat him on races.if mal recoveres in race as he did on sepang before the crash we can get some satisfactions

last season in fp i arrived 2nd,hope in something similar in race:-)

My GPGSL Career
Rick!!! Fantastic performance mate :D Wooooooooo. I think thats our best qualifying performance of the season.

9th is good as well Keeley, just guys, don't crash please, we could win this one.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Not happy with my 15th time (N)

- My GP4 Works

Damn .

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
well done Ed!!

Phil, you can still do a lot from there

Something to wok from

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
MDBSnake schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damn .

+1

seriously, what's going on at dfr?

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Woah talk a bout a close qualifying session.
Hopefully we can make a good shot of the race.

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Boost Announcement

Applications for team and driver boosts for round 15 at Montreal have been opened since the US free practice was posted . The closing date is 6pm BST Weds 5th May 2010. For team boost please use the subject "Team Boost - (team's name) - Montreal", for drivers boost "Driver Boost - (driver's name) - Montreal" Boost Applications must be sent to the GPGSL

Please be reminded that team owners driving for another team are not permitted to send team boost for the team they own

Also a little reminder on the boost rules. Drivers cannot request BHP boosts, only teambosses can (drivers can only do this if they take over the role of teamboss for the boosts requesting or are authorized by team owner). This is because driver perfs don't use BHPs, only the teams perf does. Drivers can only request 50 performance points on their own drivers perf. They can do this 4 times. This doesn't mean you have a total of 200 points to spend, but 4 parts of 50. We've been receiving other numbers than 50, such as 15. In these instances 50 perf points have been added as a boost.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2010 12:39AM by GPGSL.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy