GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
Announcement - Aston Martin Racing

Aston Martin Racing would like to announce that as they are 2nd on the teams waiting list and should they receive A GPGSL race slot, team owner Stu Ingers would retire from racing to concentrate on team management and testing duties.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Sepang Qualy and Race may be up sooner than you think, a guest RD who for now shall remain nameless has offered to 'give it a go'. I have forwarded the magicdata and other instructions on running the events so it could happen later today for you guys in the northern hemisphere. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Uhuuuu!!!!

DFR in 5 place!!!

Is just great be in the top 5.....what a sensation!!
I'm just doing my best in this car, i can only imagine, a better car in my hands....

The rules? Just alsome.......

I THINK: A good system of "sponsorship" could shake things up for the team owners.....
Thanks for the nice announcement, Mal :-)

Well it was me, who offered to host the qualifying in Sepang. It's run now and we have a pole setter.
Unfortunately I don't have the password for the GPGSL.org/farked account.
Therefore I'll begin uploading the pics now. And if I don't get an answer from Mal regarding the PW until I'm done with that, I'll post the coverage from my account

GPGSL : Team Owner of 'Maverick Track Performance' (MTP)
CHECK PMs , John.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Thanks Marko!

Coverage will take some time. First is dinner time and then I need to finish some private stuff. Will became later evening european time :-)

you're welcome!
and great:-) Thanks for doing this!
btw, is GPGTV.org/farked account, not GPGSL.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2010 05:20PM by BAR#10.
Thanks for the reminder, it was actually a typo, but who knows... ;-)

GPGTV pre qualy build up

Q&A WITH M. ALEKSANDER

Marko, what have you been able to gather from free practice?
Well, we did have the pace, but it's going to be very difficult.IED is strong and TSS have done their job.
Velox slower than you thought?
Probbably just sandbagging. I expect them to be on pace in qualy especcially with boost.
But one never knows.
Goals?
Well to be in first three rows is the main one, pole would be terrific- if I state the obvious - but our race pace hasn't been questionable, so we are preparing the setup for that.
cheers and good luck *engines loudly purring in garages *
shouts; Thanks!

GPGSL career;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2010 06:12PM by BAR#10.
Good to see someone 'giving it a go' :) Saves me some time since I was actually about to get my set updated to the latest version and try it myself ;) I'll do that anyway though for another occasion!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Thanks for doing RD John, I'm not at home at the moment so therefore no GP4, I was gonna do it later tonight but won't be back until 10 ish :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
disregard this if its all good, John,:-)
just checking:
hope you got entire Magic data in a new version of sepang,
the version of sepang from gpgsl track has some overtaking on last turn issues(one car takes another on out or other one spins, almost no clean overtaking*), so we are copying entire MD in the some news version (whichever you can find) that power/grip/fail conditions remain the same.

* dont let scare ya by default, in this case it almost always happens (say 9 out of 10), if it's just occasional its ok.

GPGSL career;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2010 06:43PM by BAR#10.
Stoopid schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for doing RD John, I'm not at home at the
> moment so therefore no GP4, I was gonna do it
> later tonight but won't be back until 10 ish :)

Well, I won't be able to run the race today, maybe tomorrow.
So if you like I can upload the savegame and you can run the race later.

Round 13

Malaysian GP at Sepang Circuit

Qualifying

Welcome from sunny Sepang. There is no cloud in visible range and therefore we expect a hot and rain-free Qualifying.

TSS showed a very impressive performance in FP, IED was very strong either. But can Velox and MPR maybe fight back right in time? We'll see in a few minutes.

Oh, and sorry for some visual defects. For example our intern had some problems with fitting in the Boost Display. Therefore today it's not visible who uses boost and who doesn't.
So just as a reminder:
IED, Velox, DXR, DFR and Phoenix are using boost here in Sepang!

Qualifying has started and Koemmer is first on track

Followed by Philipp Oakley. He is under pressure now, if he further wants to play a role in the fight for Wold Driver Championship

Santilal is most probably out of this fight, but maybe he can help his teammate Alexander in the race. Therefore he needs a good result today

WDC leader Matt Houston. We'll see if he was able to find a good setup for the car after this bad FP for Velox

Followed by his teammate Nick van der Voort

IED had a good performance in FP and an upward trend in the last races

And here comes Marko Alexander. He is the hunter and he is the one who needs to show a
good Qualifying to keep pressure on Houston

Koemmerer sets the first pole time. But that's not hard, he's the first one with a time

And Oakley shows that to him immediately, with a time that is more than half a second faster!
Seems that he has not given up the fight for the Trophy

Oakley's teammate Greenhalgh sets second best time. It looks like TSS is as strong as in FP...

...but wait...

Santilal sets a new pole time immediately after Greenhalgh crossed the line, Greenhalgh now 3.

Houston not able to go this pace at the moment, 5. place for now

But his teammate van der Voor extremely fast, takes the pole from Santilal

VSM again not very fast.

But Groeneboer is able to prove IED's pace, 5. place at the moment

And Marko Alexander takes 4. place. He's unable to go the pace of Oakley and van der Voort,
but at least his direct opponent - Houston - is behind him

Grant, with 6. place, backs IED's pace up

Stoddart again fighting for some pace at the end of the field

And the Lucky Seven drivers show up in pair formation

So here are the standings after first round of action!

Tafuro opening the next round

And Oakley with a good intermediate time, can he attack van der Voort's pole time?

Lost a bit more time in sector two, but still a good base for an attack

Tafuro betters himself in the meantime, 6. place isn't that bad. Seems he has a good pace today

And Oakley isn't able to improve his time, stays 2nd

Warrington taking the 15. place back

And just secons later, Matt Houston pushes into 4. place

On board with Hinz and we see him setting a time that is good for 11. place so far

Alexander moving back into 5th, after he lost some places before.
Now the situation changed and Houston is in front of him again

And Stoddart....yeah you know...

So here's the classification after about 14 minutes

Maikel de Boer tries what he can to improve his time and takes 12. place

And van het Bolscher? He's driving an unspectacular Qualifying, 9th at the moment

And his teammate Ingers takes 8. place some secons later. Solid result for DXR so far

Greenhalgh fights back into 4th, now this can become really interesting

That're the results at the moment, 19 minutes to go!

And Stoddart...maybe he should really finish his Donut diet!

Groeneboer in 7th, not exactly what he hoped for, I suppose

Just in contrary should be Hinz. 9th place is very solid for him...

But just secons later, van het Bolscher takes this 9th place back...

and...Hey come on goes. It's not funny just to fight for 9th place. Anyway, Horvath takes it

Top six, 12 minutes to go!

Hey, Stoddart at least betters himself into 19th place

And what's that...van Dijck away from the track...maybe we get a replay from what happened...

...and here it comes just in time. Van Dijck and Santilal are both on hot laps and
Santilal tries to overtake van Dijck

But he is not fast enough, makes a mistake, breaks too late and crashes into van Dijck

Well, that destroys all hope for any improvement for both

And that's it. Nothing spectacular or any time improvements at all in the last 5 minutes. It just seems the driver's are all looking for an early holiday today.

Stay tuned for the official Qualifying results!

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2010 07:55PM by GPGTV.org/farked.
Wow that's a very extensive coverage, great job!
yeah,it's a good coverage:-)

My GPGSL Career
great coverage/storytelling, John(Y)

GPGSL career;
Official Qualifying results for Malaysian GP at Sepang Circuit

Congratulations to Nick for this very impressive pole!

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Well done :) You may be up for future coverages if it'll be like this ;)
If you are going to do the race as well, may I suggest you to use the GPG tv-graphics? :)

11th and 15th - hate to be beaten by my teammate ;) But it's a solid result after the last few races ...

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2010 08:00PM by MDBSnake.
BAR#10 schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> disregard this if its all good, John,:-)
> just checking:
> hope you got entire Magic data in a new version of
> sepang,
> the version of sepang from gpgsl track has some
> overtaking on last turn issues(one car takes
> another on out or other one spins, almost no
> clean overtaking*), so we are copying entire MD in
> the some news version (whichever you can find)
> that power/grip/fail conditions remain the same.
>
>
> * dont let scare ya by default, in this case it
> almost always happens (say 9 out of 10), if it's
> just occasional its ok.

I used the 2008 Sepang version track and the Magic Data that Mal sent me. During the Qualifying there was only this one addicent in the last corner between van Dijck and Santilal. But I'll run a short test session before I start the official race and have an eye on that

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy