GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
ItalianEnglish Dynamics Press Release

SEPANG - Ryan Gault has today announced the first driver for Season 5. Former Double F and VanSmirren Motorsports driver and current IED test driver Jethro Walters will be joining the team as one of the race drivers. Jethro Walters has this to say:

""woohoo, a race drive for S5! Look out bitches! ;)"

After almost certainly finishing 4th in Season 4, we will be looking forward to starting to push forward again to break the top 3 again. A decision on the second driver has not yet been decided.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Sorry I haven't updated it for the Dubai race, now it's back however :)

*Notes
- Stuart Ingers and Norbert Horvath join the drivers who have used their 4 drivers boosts this season.
- Little race-driver boost activity in Sepang, only the both DXR drivers to use it here, backed-up by a team boost of 4 BHP.
- Pretty large team activity here, with IED the highest using 5 points, DFR and Phoenix the lowest, only using 2 points.
- Almost every team is moving towards the 24 BHP cap, at least in double digits except for Lucky Seven, only having used 5 points in the Grand Prix of Fuji.
- Velox uses a continuity in their teamboost, always using a boost of 4 BHP, this could result in two more boost opportunities for the Velox racers in the final races.
- Phoenix racing is the only team which is using a teamboost non-stop throughout the season. However there is only one point left, and it's suspected to be used in the next Grand Prix ;)
(Note: This publication of the Phoenix Racing strategy might resolve in a different outcome of the last boost for Phoenix racing!)

I think teams owners need to choose 1st and 2nd test-drivers. If some race driver retires, immediately the 1st test-driver would be put on race driver slot!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
as always the note about phoenix boost has been noticed by me;)

My GPGSL Career
Exactly as it's meant to be ;) ;)

On a side note, I'll be away for the weekend - so don't expect to much reaction from me ;-) Anyhow now it's time to ride my bicycle!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
I have been away for the past couple of weeks so could someone plese sum up in a nutshell the new rules that are being disscused.

Retro Liveries on the SMD-ZG02![www.grandprixgames.org]
Retro Renders 2.0 on the SMD-ZG02LN![www.grandprixgames.org]
An announcement will be made tomorrow evening.
Dammit myself. Forgot to use driversboost on my favourite track. Ah well, maybe I can score a podium here without boost ;-).

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Ahh, the next race.

Can I just ask Mal and Paolo: Who does the boost for Phoenix? I'll most likely be free next season so I can do it. Thanks :)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
msater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ahh, the next race.
>
> Can I just ask Mal and Paolo: Who does the boost
> for Phoenix? I'll most likely be free next season
> so I can do it. Thanks :)

i do the boosts for phoenix.

Damn true,i'll need to teach you how to do that;)

My GPGSL Career
Congratulations Jethro !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Looking forward to Malaysian GP,
will be tough for MPR as IED and Velox enhanced their car with team boost and have more bhp than us, with TSS on pair.
DXR seem challenging with the drivers&team boost too and may spring a surprise.
anyway, here's hoping for a good qualy and an awesome race(H)
we need to overtake Matt and Velox here. or at least maintain the gap
like many races before this could be make or break.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
I've just run the test session at Sepang, wait for it..... :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Guys when are we going to get a confirmation on the team owners rule

I'd like to know if I'm going to have to replace a driver

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> Guys when are we going to get a confirmation on
> the team owners rule
>
> I'd like to know if I'm going to have to replace a
> driver

Indeed, I'm going to need to know whether to get rid of my team or not.
Nickv
An announcement will be made tomorrow evening.

Sorry people, but please read ;-) Just hang on a little longer!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MDBSnake Wrote:
> > An announcement will be made tomorrow evening.
>
>
> Sorry people, but please read ;-) Just hang on a
> little longer!

We're impatient children ;)
MDBSnake Wrote:
> > An announcement will be made tomorrow evening.
>
>
> Sorry people, but please read ;-) Just hang on a
> little longer!

DeBoer to Velox?;)

My GPGSL Career
Quick question: who do I contact to push perf boosts for myself? I see 4 races, I want 50 on each please! :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

turkey_machine Wrote:
> Quick question: who do I contact to push perf
> boosts for myself? I see 4 races, I want 50 on
> each please! :)

you should contact gpgsl's account when boost's announcement comes(after the race)

My GPGSL Career
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy