GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
Two DFR cars in the top 8...well done guys great racing
this race was really crap:-(

My GPGSL Career
I was in a scoring position for a while and at the end I only finished 18th without any visible reason, that sucks :(

F1Champs.net - F1 Manager Game (WIP)
I don't believe that! What happened? I start 22nd, claw my way up to 10th and then I finish 21st! Crap!

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't believe that! What happened? I start 22nd,
> claw my way up to 10th and then I finish 21st!
> Crap!

That's exactly what I was wondering about. You two were flying out there!

On the MPRs however, nice to see I got back up to Sixth with that awful qualy I had. Congrats to Marko for the Podium and Matty Houston for the Playboy Win
AWESOME! third :D Also 2 DFR's in the points! great result here :)

Qualifying for the mobile users
1. Oakley
2. Warrington
3. Van der Voort
4. Aleksander
5. Greenhalgh
6. De Boer
7. Stoddart
8. Houston
9. Hinz
10. Cartwright
11. Tafuro
12. Van Renselaar
13. Brown
14. Van Dijck
15. Grant
16. Schroeder
17. Groeneboer
18. Van het Bolscher
19. Santilal
20. Horváth
21. Winston
22. Ingers

Race results:
1. Houston
2. Aleksander
3. De Boer
4. Oakley
5. Van der Voort
6. Santilal
7. Hinz
8. Groeneboer
9. Van Renselaar
10. Horváth
11. Cartwright
12. Grant
13. Warrington
14. Brown
15. Winston
16. Greenhalgh
17. Van het Bolscher
18. Van Dijck
19. Tafuro
20. Schroeder
21. Ingers
22. Stoddart

@GPGSL, maybe try to reload the save game again and see if results are (more or less) the same, maybe you can take that for fastest laps :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Considering our poor qualifying, I'm satisfied with the result of the race. Good job by Rick to get 8th and Keeley seemed to sneak into 12th as well.

In fairness, our one lap pace just seems to be missing. If we can get a good qualifying in, I'm confident we could win a race.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Impressive race by Monil to get up to 6th

Your having a pretty good season so far mate

Nice to see Marko up on the podium aswell

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
great race, pefect job by the team. congrats maikel, a deserved podium (Y)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
the gpg website didn't work for me since 3 days, I don't know why.
Anyway, good testing for me and the race was not that bad for Alpha.

- My GP4 Works

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2010 03:53PM by AlexSchumi.
something happened to me between laps 24 and 25,because i lost my place and rejoined 22nd.would be great if someone explains me how it happened

My GPGSL Career
Gained 11 positions so are race speed is fantastic. We only need to find the right setup for qualy and we should be able to score some podiums again. Nice to see Keeley scoring some points too.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
senna9194 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> something happened to me between laps 24 and
> 25,because i lost my place and rejoined 22nd.would
> be great if someone explains me how it happened

Unfortunately it's not always possible to find out what happened to someone. I'm sure Mal will tell if he knows.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
@#$%& as usual

Career is really in tatters now...in hindsight leaving TSS was a very stupid decision

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/21/2010 05:30PM by JohnWarrington.
9th isn't that bad, gained 3 places, though it seems the boost could have been used more as an advantage for us..

Not a great race for TSS based on our starting positions. This season is proving to be a little bit more competitive than I had hoped. Good job by Phil to hang on for another very solid finish. Unlucky for Ed that he had that mistake so early on.

Boost Announcement

Applications for boost for the European Grand Prix at Rolling Hills are now open. Teams and drivers have until 6pm GMT Weds 24th Feb. Send your boosts to the GPGSL account by PM. Team boosts must have the subject 'Team Boost - Rolling Hills', drivers 'Drivers Boost - Rolling Hills'.

Pretty poor on my part.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
Congratulations, Marko!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
[f.imagehost.org]

Can someone let me know what camera setting positions are used for this view, either using GPTweaker or the cam editor in TeamEditor?? Thanks in advance....
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy