GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
Oh FFS. At least Matt did great, so our team isn't much put to shame :P
@Joel You asked twice now in thread, but you failed to see my response. Here it is again on P33. READ THIS It also looks like you HAVE NOT READ P1. That would help wouldn't it!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Other people thought they had a bad race, great coverage and obviously a great race, just a shame we were not part of it. I dont think we were quick here anyway.

P.S. oww that hurt.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Double points, that's top stuff.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
Nickv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh FFS. At least Matt did great, so our team isn't
> much put to shame :P

=D
Great race.... What a wonderful battle with Ed at the end... Great close fighting and it was clean and fun...
Great to get the trio for the weekend... Car was fantastic...
Shame about Nick... Could have had a great 1 / 2 result but alas... he screwed up... dam Nick!

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Boosts for R4 are open :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
In the first post of this topic, under the test drivers starter perfs, the names are wrong for the Phoenix Racing Team. You have the race drivers names instead of the test drivers names.
That is because it is the Season 4 STARTER PERF. At the start of the season, Phoenix Racing did not have test drivers, so the race drivers filled the slots. When the upcoming ROUND 4 PERF is posted by Stu at the end of this week, adjusted according to the Round 3 placings, the current test drivers will be shown. That solves that ok. :-)

made some steps forward, but thats all. Still very disappointing. John also mit bad luck twice, so what's left to say?!
VSM Team Announcement

What a poor race for VSM, but atleast we scored 1 point.

Its just to bad that 2 drivers messed up big time: Tafuro first, spinned right in front of Warrington.
That was the first front-wing that was broken, but it was inside our predicted pit window.

Warrington continiued driving as fast as he could, stil a place inside the points was in sight.
Only this time Hinz messed up and spinned, once again right infront of Warrington!

Talking about bad luck..

We expect to be strong at Suzuka, a track that might fit out car very good..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
When i start the CSM Test drivers mod i get the driver names of the original game. Could somebody tell me how to fix this issue? Thanks.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Quite an eventful race. P8 seems nice but as a skilled raindriver I had to take more advantage of it. The points are more than welcome though. Hope that Keeley didn't suffer any mayor injuries from that awful crash!

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Very exciting race!

A great battle with Matt, and well done on the win!

X (@ed24f1)
That was a great race for me finishing 4th :D, also good race by Maikel, shame Chris retired, but ah well :)

Charrel Wrote:
> VSM Team Announcement
>
> What a poor race for VSM, but atleast we scored 1
> point.
>
> Its just to bad that 2 drivers messed up big time:
> Tafuro first, spinned right in front of
> Warrington.
> That was the first front-wing that was broken, but
> it was inside our predicted pit window.
>
> Warrington continiued driving as fast as he could,
> stil a place inside the points was in sight.
> Only this time Hinz messed up and spinned, once
> again right infront of Warrington!
>
> Talking about bad luck..
>
> We expect to be strong at Suzuka, a track that
> might fit out car very good..

it's warrington's fault if i didn't recover fastly after my 2nd mistake;);)

My GPGSL Career
You have been good kids. Only one penalty was issued in the activity check.

mortal Schreef:
> Boosts for R4 are open :-)

When does it close again? :P

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
GPGSL, did you receive my PM?

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
I just saw it, I've forwarded it to the other members, expect a reply soon.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy